Review of "Morrisons Rechargeable AA Batteries"

published 29/11/2015 | LiveMusicLoverLyn
Member since : 23/03/2014
“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention” Thanks for all the reads, rates, appreciated esp E rates, every E I give is well deserved.
Pro Do the job
Cons Price does seem high for own brand.
Reliability
Ease of Use

"Powering my Kit with Morrisons Own Rechargeable Batteries"

Morrisons Rechargeable AA Batteries

I bought these as a compromise after I accidentally left four of my rechargeable batteries behind somewhere and needed some battery power.

At £7.46 for a pack of four these are not a cheap solution and I have to wonder if they were on offer when I made my purchase, I cannot remember though. Although, I do think that the Energizer version were out of stock. Therefore these seemed a fair compromise. I do remember that the information on the back of the pack was encouraging and reassuring enough for me to decide to purchase them in Morrisons.

There are no claims or information on the website about these batteries. I think I have owned them for just over a year.

Using:

I use them in things like the lady shaver, Walkman and Dictaphone. I have not noticed any real difference between using these and the Energizer. However my Energizer batteries are much older and they don’t charge as well as they age, I therefore expect that the Energizer are slightly better age for age. I am happy with the Morrisons version and they are performing adequately for my needs.

Price & Availability:

As a Morrisons branded product these rechargeable batteries are available in Morrisons stores Currently priced at £7.46 for 4. (November 2015).

Conclusion:

As mentioned I do use other rechargeable batteries as well, I have had no noticeable problems with these own brand batteries and therefore I am happy to recommend.

Stars: