Review of "Motel Blue Rose & Ribbon Cindy Dress"

published 24/04/2012 | doriee.jay
Member since : 22/10/2011
Satisfactory
Pro best dress of the full collection
Cons awkward to get on, doesn't sit right.

"Motel Blue Rose & Ribbon Cindy Dress"

This is the cindy dress in the blue rose and ribbon collection by motel, when these we're in season you could find them in top shop and boutiques but now you can find them on ebay and on various websites which you can find by putting the name of dress into google shopping and finding it there. I bought mind in the sale for just £16 but this RRP's at £40. This is the original dress out of all of them that I wanted but I could never get a hold of it until the January sales 2012.

I didn't realize until this dress arrived that this has different layers, I just thought it was one whole dress. However the top part is sheer with a sort of flapped over piece of material over the bust which is also sheer. This has criss cross spaghetti straps across the back. The blue material on the skirt is also sheer but is lined so you can't see through it and like the other dresses in this collection it has 2 discreet pockets in the sides of the skirt. I didn't think much to this design when I actually saw the dress in person, I would of prefered this to be one full dress rather than bits folded all over the place this this one has.

When trying this on it took me ages to get on I was really faffing around with it. This has no buttons or zips and it isn't very stretchy either which makes it even more awkward to get on, because of the straps crisscrossing on the back i kept getting my arm through those rather than the actual arm holes But once I wresled this on it was terribly uncomfortable and took me ages to work out how to put the extra piece of material that goes over the best back down so it would sit right. Despite this being open backed this was surprisingly tight across my chest and I didn't like that at all, it also cut in at the waist. I like that you could see though the top part a little and glad you couldn't see through the bottom part. As beautiful as this dress looks on the model in person it doesn't look like that at all and I am and was very disappointed in this.