Mothercare Luxury Bath Support

Mothercare Luxury Bath Support

Baby Bath Accessory

Review of "Mothercare Luxury Bath Support"

published 06/08/2006 | havanna
Member since : 28/06/2006
Good
Pro provides a secure feeling for baby whilst bathing
Cons not much use out of it

""luxury bath support""

I bought one of these because i felt it would be safer for baby whilst in the bath to have that extra "something" holding baby while you wash them..If you consider how quickly a baby grows and the fact that they do not stay still for very long then it doesn't seem a very good investment to buy one..

I think i paid £8 from mothercare for mine and truthfully only used it for a few weeks.I felt my son was held just as secure in my arms being bathed than sitting on this.

The size of the support truthfully is tiny..so as baby grows they end up hanging off the end plus they only have to move slightly and there is a chance that the baby slips to the side..

The good thing about this bath support is that it is made of terry towelling so when the time comes it needs to be washed you just slip the cover off the frame and pop it in the washing machine..

There are other bath supports and aids on the market for young babies that are maybe more expensive to buy but on the plus side they may be bigger and more suitable for you..

personally i would not bother buying one again..Thats my own opinion about this said product,

• jesi published 10/08/2006
    I know my daughter has something similar sitting in her bathtub (I think it was a gift ~ whether second-hand or not I don't know) ~ knowing the dimensions of this would help a "prospective buyer" to make their "informed decision" easier ~ something like this could be a great boon if your baby is small, and / or you are particularly nervous or have problems gripping ~ if for instance you have arthritis. We had nothing like this when my children were born ~ so many new "safety" measures have been introduced it makes you wonder how ANY of OUR generation survived! ♥♥ ! ~ ~ .................................................................................................... ~ ♥ ~ jes ~ ♥♥
  • victoriafaith published 09/08/2006
    I bought the same item and only used it from when my daughter was 3 days old til she was less than 6 weeks old. Totally agree with you about it not being too much use once baby was growing a bit.