Mothercare Luxury Bath Support

Mothercare Luxury Bath Support

Baby Bath Accessory

Review of "Mothercare Luxury Bath Support"

published 08/08/2008 | ashton08
Member since : 08/08/2008
Pro Safe hands free bathing, washable cover
Cons None
Safety
Ease of cleaning

"Hands free bathing"

Being a first time mum I was petrified of bathing my son. He was so tiny I just didn't understand how you could hold a baby AND wash them at the same time. It took my husband and I to bath him, a bit like a tag team. This made it very difficult if my husband was working late, as we would have to wait till my husband came home to bath him.
My brother had had a baby a few months before us and while we were talking he suggested I get the fabric bath support. I really think this was the best advice he has ever given me.

We bought one the following day and although we bathed him together that night, it meant I could then do it on my own or even better, my husband could bath him while I had some time to myself. My son enjoyed lying on the comfortable terry towelling material, also liking the fact his head was slightly raised.

The cover comes off and can go in the washing machine. The metal frame is very sturdy and gives the parent assurance that the child is safe while they reach for the sponge etc. It is readily available in all mothercares for only £7.99, which in my opinion is pretty cheap for a safe stress-free bath-time. Well, until the little monkey learned to roll anyway.