Moto Motorway Service Stations

Moto Motorway Service Stations

Review of "Moto Motorway Service Stations"

published 14/08/2010 | Crookey
Member since : 14/08/2010
Pro none
Cons Dirty, pricey, smelly, old, Don't use.
Price of food
Range of goods in shop
Opening hours
Customer service
Quantity of petrol pumps

"==Moto motorway Services - Complain with Poo.=="

To the CEO of Moto Motorway Services.

We recently visited the Moto Services Cardiff, where I was waiting for friends to catch up with us, as they had broken down and were awaiting the breakdown service, we went inside to be greeted by what seemed to be a very dated building dating back to my childhood (30 years ago), and it looked its age, the toilets were dirty, full of human waste, and the smell was overpowering, totally disgusting. The prices were through the roof. I felt as though ===Moto Services=== were a run down service company on its last legs, and grasping at a last ditch attempt grasping a profit before going bankrupt. Our friends were delayed quite some time but finally arrived, and after they were feed and watered, we continued on our way. A couple of weeks later I had a surprise in the post, ==A Parking Ticket== (the main reason for this review) 80 quid, they said I was there longer than 2 hours, the sign for this time limit is probably there, but not obvious to the unsuspecting layman.

Now I know why the car park was empty, what a way to get you to come back, never again will I or my family purchase anything from a Moto Services place, maybe the dirty smelly toilets were/are some customer comments/action, hum maybe a good idea there, treated like poo complain with poo, anyway the only good thing to come out of this is the sat nav option "find services" there are others out there, a little planing and hey presto, cheaper fuel, food, and better service. My family and I will only ever visit Moto Services to Poo (and maybe flush), and I will only add to there downfall, the sooner the better, get someone else in there, and clean up the poo.

To the CEO, Its, your toilet.

The Customer Is Always Right.

PS, thank you for the ticket, as this review would never have been written without it, I've enjoyed it complaining, maybe the country will complain with with poo

• robjak published 14/08/2010
    Wont be stopping there then
  • dynamicnurse published 14/08/2010
    NH, as the purposes of having a review on here published is not for you to publish a letter to the big boss!

Product Information : Moto Motorway Service Stations