Review of "Motorola Droid"

published 17/02/2012 | smileyk93
Member since : 17/02/2012
Pro It's very durable! Mine has had water damage more than once and still works good.
Cons The sliding key board is hard to move and almost feels like youre breaking it, even though youre not
Look & Feel
Durability & Robustness
Battery standby time

"I'm a Droid girl, all the way."

I really like my Droid, it has stuck by my side, (actually behind me, because I keep it in my back pocket.. but that's beside the point), through thick and thin.

When I first got it I was worried because after having an Ipod Touch for so long, I was worried the change would be very difficult for me, but to my surprise it wasn't at all and I prefer the Droid! It's so reliable, it's even had some serious water damage, where I dropped it in my bath tub, TWICE, and it still works decently.

My only problem is there is some lagging, but it is an older Droid so it can be expected, and the key board is so difficult to slide that I almost feel like I'm breaking it some times. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoy it. The Droid has a great format that's different from Apple products, which I feel is easier to use. The on screen key board is great too because the letters are larger and easier to see. Finally, I'd like to add that the App Market is great because you can use Flash! and it has apps that are not only from Apple, but Microsoft and many other places and they are all useful and fun!

• claireylulu published 18/02/2012
    A great start to the review. I feel it needs some more detail about what the phone can do to help the consumer. x
  • 7daycashsystem published 18/02/2012
    i wouldn't call this a bad review, but at the same, i wouldn't really call it a review... its quite short and there isnt really much detail in terms of specs, battery life, call quality, browsing speed etc.
  • freeness published 18/02/2012
    Welcome to Ciao smileyk93.