Review of "Moulinex BKA14 Jmjuni"

published 29/01/2006 | piggy2006
Member since : 16/01/2006
Pro tasty juice
Cons needs cleaning a lot..
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"make your own healthy juice..."

The first time i encountered this product when i attended Ideal Home show at earls court. in fact my friend encouraged me to go, i was as well curious about this home shows , after some persuasion i decided to come along.
Entrance fee was £12 a think at the door , i must say if you what anything just go there. We went to kitchen section and everybody are trying to demonstrate all there products . And one of them this juicer.
The demonstration was excellent, using apple juice and carrots and its just taste divine. So i decided to buy one and i also bought a book of making different types of juices.
USAGE:
I would suggest to buy a book so you have a good variety of juices because it does really taste delicious and very healthy . I do most of the time combined the carrots and apple , you dont have to peel them , but you need to cut them enough to fit in the hole. Do not cut too small coz it wont process.
I did experiment with banana not good to use the juicer it just stayed inside and become mushy. i also use kiwi put inside it and come out a bit bitter coz i did not peel it. Thats a no no.....
Very useful if you what to stay healthy.
I must say its very noisy, i does'nt bother me at all as most of this juicer has to be noisy i think.
Storage:
Prepare to eat up some space of your kitchen coz it really does. especially if your struggling with space but i think ,if you have a large kitchen i dont think that would be a problem.
Cleaning:
I realise it stain sometimes if you dont wash it as soon as possible , then it can become pain sometimes. To make life easier ,i find it helpful to put any plastic bag for cathing all the pulps - no worries to much of the mess.
i would recommend it to anybody and kidswould probably love the end product.

thank you for reading.

• anwar published 29/01/2006
    I have far too many gadgets in my kitchen already! Ann