Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner

Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner

Kitchen Cleaner

Review of "Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner"

published 30/04/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro It cleans very well and is strong
Cons Just the smell
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"This is a good powerful cleaner"

Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner on my kitchen bench

Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner on my kitchen bench

I like Mr Muscle and use a lot of Mr Muscle things to clean in my house. I also use the Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner though I am not so keen to use this because of the terrible smell it gives off and I am sure it doesn’t do my chest good either. I make sure I open al the windows first before I use Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner and I put my three cats out of the way as well. I wear a dust mask and I wear my gloves and I spray this all inside of my oven and then I close the door firmly. Last time I bought this I paid about £2 but a can lasts me a very long time.

I tend to go outside to sit in the garden if it is a nice day and wait for the oven cleaner to get to work on all the terrible dried in and baked on food inside of my poor oven. It is a nice foam spray and I can see it working even before I have slammed the door. I spray more on the worse spots. The can says it emulsifies the grease that is baked on the oven. It does work though and I tend not to have to scrub and it comes off very well indeed, I find.

I tend to leave it on for about fifteen to twenty minutes, or five minutes longer if it is in a bad state. I wipe it over with a damp cloth and a lot of grease and terrible baked on food comes off on my cloth. The smell is bad though of chemicals and I try to hold my breath while I am wiping it away.

I would never ever let this get onto my skin though because it is a nasty irritant and it can be dangerous, I think. It is a very powerful cleaner though so I expect a smell but this is very strong. It works well though and cleans my oven to look lovely and clean and sparkling again and I recommend it to you.

• derek-j-a published 01/05/2012
    Oven cleaning... Not a job I relish.. Inside our oven is self-cleaning and a general wipe through seems OK, but the glass door is as different matter. I can take this off and take it ouside... LOL

offers "Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner"