Munchkin Corner Bath Organizer

Review of "Munchkin Corner Bath Organizer"

published 20/07/2016 | dkm1981
Member since : 17/02/2009
A very active twelve month old means less reviews from mum, but so many toys to review!
Pro Cheap, roomy, good value, bright colour, easy to use and fix
Cons Can slip a bit when wet.
Safety
Ease of cleaning

"Tidy Time In The Bathroom - Munchkin Bath Organiser"

Munchkin Corner Bath Organizer

I saw this in asda a few months ago and, until the point that I noticed it, I hadn't realised that I wanted or needed one. As soon as I did see it however, I realised that I both wanted and needed one. Having never had a child before, I hadn't realised quite how much plastic crap they acquire, even in the bathroom. But the fact is they do and, in just the few short months that our little man had been around, he and his stuff had taken over, so I decided to buy this in a bid to get some of my bathroom back. It has worked a charm.

The bath organiser is available in two colours, featuring the traditional colours for the two sexes; pink and blue. They both come with a green trim. They are quite brightly coloured and bold which is appealing to little people.

The tidy comes in a small, almost flat box, which belies the decent sized organiser that you get. It is a generous size actually and holds a large number of toys quite comfortably, as you can see in the picture that I have attached below. At the moment, ours contains five little boats, about ten rubber ducks of varying sizes, a couple of bottle of baby shampoo, a couple of wind up bath toys and a toothbrush and it fits well. In fact there is room for more than that actually which is brilliant.

The organiser is made of a neoprene material, which is brilliant for the bathroom because it is waterproof and effectively so. There is a small mesh window in the side of the tidy which is dual purpose. Firstly, it lets air into the basket and water out, which helps to prevent it from becoming mouldy or dirty. Secondly it enables you to see quickly what is in the bottom of it, which is very handy.

The tidy attaches to the tiles in your bathroom by means of those plastic suction pads. There are four on it, two on each side, which help it stick comfortably to the wall and hold it in place nicely even with the number of items we have in ours. I have noticed that if you get water behind the suction pads, the whole thing has a tendency to slip down the wall. I wouldn't recommend putting too much heavy stuff in there, although it does more than adequately hold everything we have in it without it falling off.

I got mine from Asda but it is widely available and I have seen it in most of the supermarkets as well as online at Amazon and on the manufacturer's own website.

I paid £3 for my bath tidy which I think is excellent value for money and you really can't go wrong with it. I think it has a recommended retail price of around £7- £8 which is a little bit pricey but still good value for money in my humble opinion. Definitely recommended as a cheap and good quality bathroom tidying solution.

• danielclark691 published 16/06/2017
    good
  • jo-1976 published 31/10/2016
    Lol @ the upside down picture!
  • Pointress published 02/10/2016
    vh