Munchkin Corner Bath Organizer

Munchkin Corner Bath Organizer

Review of "Munchkin Corner Bath Organizer"

published 10/11/2016 | mummytobe78
Member since : 20/07/2014
Pro waterproof, sticks well to wall, keeps everything tidy
Cons A little pricey
Safety
Ease of cleaning

"More bathroom storage"

I previously reviewed bath storage bags that I had used for Harrys bath toys. Harry had a habit of pulling at them and so I decided to look for somewhere to store his bath toys that wasn't a bag. I was looking online and saw the Munchkin Corner Bath Organiser.

I bought this from Amazon for £5.50. I have also saw this in my larger Tesco store for the same price.

The bath organiser measures 22.4x15.4x5.8cm. The only colours I have seen are pink and blue and both colours come with a green trim. Harry has the blue one, simply because that was the one that went better with my bathroom décor.

The organiser came packaged in a simple cardboard box. The box told me this was made from soft mildew resistant neoprene material. I have no idea what neoprene material is but the organiser feels very soft and quite thick.

The organiser is very easy to fit and has four suction cups attached to it, which you simply stick to your tiles. The suction cups can be moved to help you position the organiser where you want it. The organiser sticks very well and feels secure after it is on. It does need to be put in a corner, but the clue for that is in the name of the product so I knew this when I bought it.

The organiser has a net hole for the water to drain from the toys when they are wet and this is brilliant as it stops all the water from gathering in the organiser and becoming dirty. This net hole also helps the toys to air dry and stops them from getting mouldy because they are staying wet.

The organiser is quite large and comfortably holds all of Harry's bath toys with room for more. It certainly holds more than the bags I have used in the past. We have rubber ducks, stacking cups, bath books, bath paints and other items in it and it is still staying securely to the wall so seems to take a decent amount of weight.

The organiser does not really need cleaned but I tend to give it a rinse with warm water and a little wipe with an antibacterial wipe once a week, although it is not really necessary. I clean all the bath toys once a week so it only takes a minute longer to do this as well.

This bath organiser has certainly helped my bathroom look tidier with all Harry's toys in one place instead of scattered all over the bath. Although there are cheaper items available, the ones I have tried were not such good quality and I am happy to pay the amount I did to know I have secure storage for Harry's toys.

• CelticSoulSister published 12/11/2016