My Resolutions

My Resolutions

Review of "My Resolutions"

published 07/01/2006 | jg0123
Member since : 25/10/2005
Pro Can Help To Give You A Better Life
Cons Can Be A Pain To Keep Up

"My New Years Resolutions"

New year resolutions are nevr easy to keep up, especialy if you going to give up something you really love or adicted to. I mean evreyone has something that they would be better without which they would like to give up such as smoking or drinking but its not asways easy.
My new years resolution is to restart my life almost completly by a new house and new friends and even a new country. The thing i would like to give up is un healthy foods, I do eat alot of healthy foods but then i go and eat something unhealthy like chocolate. I would give up going to fast foor resturants but i gave that up ages ago because i find the food horribal.
If you are trying to give something up just think do i really need this is it healping me in the long/short term hat should be enough to give up what you want!!!!!

• MAFARRIMOND published 18/12/2007
    Mine never last more than a week! Maureen x
  • helencbradshaw published 07/01/2006
    I completely agree. I have bought a new house in a new country by the 5th Jan, and if I can give up junk food, and eat healthily, then that's enough for one year!

Product Information : My Resolutions