My Resolutions

My Resolutions

Review of "My Resolutions"

published 18/12/2007 | phychocow
Member since : 25/06/2006
Good
Pro I will be more active
Cons I might fall at the fist hurdle

"I will succed this year"

Resolutions for 2008 are as follows.

1 Give up smoking
I have been smoking for many years and have tried to quit but never actually succeeded. I am really going to try this year as the money I spend on buying fags could go towards paying for a embalming course.

2 Help my mum
I am really lazy and one of my resolutions is to help my mum more. Help her clean the house, look after my brothers sometimes and to just be there to help her.

3 Spend more time with Jay
Me and Jay have hardly ever see each other and I want that to change so I intend to see Jay at least twice a month. When we are together we don't want to leave but we have to.

4 Save money
I spend money like its water so I intend to save money next year and keep it in my bank. The reasons are im always asking my mum and Nan for money. I intend to be more independent next year so that I don't have to ask for money because I will have my own.

5 Be more active
Being the lazy person I am I hardly do any exercise. So 2008 is the year were I become more active. I intend to walk places instead of catching a bus. I also am going to try and join a dragon boat racing team.

6 Stop biting my nails
Every year I say I will stop biting my nails and I stop biting them and then start again. This year I am going to stop biting my nails and intend to keep to it unlike I have every year before.

• denella published 18/12/2007
    Good resolutions - hope you can keep them!
  • MAFARRIMOND published 18/12/2007
    Good luck with them. My resolutions last about a week! Maureen x

Product Information : My Resolutions