Mylo Xyloto - Coldplay

Mylo Xyloto - Coldplay

Review of "Mylo Xyloto - Coldplay"

published 13/01/2012 | sianevansss
Member since : 13/01/2012
Pro Amazing lyrics and tunes.
Cons NONE!
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"Absolutely loved Mylo Xyloto - Coldplay."

I was given the Mylo Xyloto album at Christmas by my boyfriend, after having heard 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' and 'Paradise' and instantly loving them. In my opinion, all of the songs have a 'feel good' factor as they are upbeat, and the rhythm and the lyrics of the songs are authentic and fictional.

For me, my favourite songs are 'Paradise', 'Charlie Brown' and 'Princess of China' which features Rihanna. I think that the collaboration with Rihanna shows the new direction that Coldplay seem to be heading in, as some may think that a collaboration between Coldplay and Rihanna would be unusual. But I believe that it works very well. My favourite song by far is 'Paradise', so much so I could play it on repeat all day, every day! It is just a beautiful piece of music.

From my point of view, the lyrics in all of the songs are fictional, and each tell the audience a different story. I also think that the lyrics are thought provoking, as I do find myself running away with the lyrics.

I think that everyone should buy 'Mylo Xyloto' by Coldplay or they will be missing out on the musical bliss that Coldplay have once again produced.

• mozzie76 published 13/01/2012
    Welcome to ciao.

offers "Mylo Xyloto - Coldplay"