NTL

Internet Service Providers

Review of "NTL"

published 11/03/2002 | Maria_932
Member since : 11/03/2002
Pro Good service for a month or two
Cons Expensive, unhelpful

"Value for your money, Don't get NTL"

I joined NTL hoping to get good value for money and a good service.
What I got in the first month was great, I got the channels I had requested for and a good phone line.

Within the next couple of months for some unknown reason the charges starting going up, I was being charged for films I had not seen, and would not want to watch them.

When I contacted NTL about these charges they were very unhelpful, and continued to try and make me pay for an item I had not had. The only way I was able to stop being charged was to stop my direct debit from my bank account. I contacted them again and informed them i want to cancel. They said they would stop the bill and collect the NTL box, but I still have it in my possesion. This happened about 3 or 4 months ago and i am still getting letters requesting payment.

• christopherj84 published 12/03/2002
    Welcome to ciao, this is an OK start but you need to elaborate to get better rating and more reads, follwo the advice that fellow members have given and your opinions will get better with time, also try to read a few opinions to see what is needed for a VH opinion, enjoy, Chris.
  • psrose78 published 11/03/2002
    just be thankful you aren't with AOL! it is hideous! cheers, Paul ;-)>
  • wiggglypufff published 11/03/2002
    Welcome to Ciao! Not a bad first op, but could do with some detail. Prices are always helpful, and details of packages available. You could perhaps include contact details too (website, or phone number). Hope that helps, Karen :O)