Review of "N-Spa Shea Body Butter"

published 03/02/2016 | Calla76
Member since : 14/07/2010
Thank you for all the reads and rates!
Pro Smells great, moisturises, cheap
Cons None
Accessibility
Price
Duration of use

"A sugary sweet body treat"

About the product
Over Christmas I received a lot of mini body butters, which has been great fun for me to work through! I’m getting to try out lots of new products which I always enjoy.

This shea butter is part of the N-Spa range of products, which I think is easiest to buy in Asda. At full size, the 250ml tubs of body butter cost just under £3, but always seem to be on special offer.
Using the body butter
The second I opened the tub of body butter, I fell in love with it as it smells so nice! The scent is like that of vanilla and caramel, and has a real sugary sweetness to it which I really like. It may be too sweet for some, but the scent is right up my street!

The body butter has a lovely rich texture, and what I really like about it – as well as that gorgeous scent – is that the product sinks into my skin really easily. I hate moisturisers that take ages to apply, so this one is perfect in that sense. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth – and this softness lasts too.

If I had to find one complaint about this product, it is that the scent doesn’t linger on my skin quite as long as I would like! But other than that it is a fantastic product.
My verdict
I love this body butter! I adore the sweet scent, it’s quick and easy to apply, and it moisturises my skin really well too. So all in all I’m going to give this five stars …. And I have also treated myself to a full-size tub too!

In summary: A yummy body butter!

• AliceBond published 21/02/2016