Review of "N-Spa Shea Body Butter"

published 17/01/2016 | brittle1906
Member since : 05/03/2005
Logged in to the sad news that Ciao is going down the same route as Dooyoo did. A great shame, goodbye and thanks for all the rates. I've made some really good friends through this site.......... , .
Pro Brilliant product, good quality
Cons None for me
Accessibility
Price
Duration of use

"Butter Me Up With N-Spa"

N-Spa Shea Body Butter, the cream is a lovely colour

N-Spa Shea Body Butter, the cream is a lovely colour

Review of N-SPA Shea Butter Body Butter

I was lucky enough to receive an N-Spa Shea Butter hamper for Christmas and I am thoroughly enjoying trying out the products, especially as we have just had a new bathroom installed in our home and the novelty of having a bath after 15 years of just a shower cubicle is yet to wear off!
This review focusses on the body butter.

The Product

N-Spa Shea Butter Body Butter is presented in a round screw topped container which holds 200ml of the product. The body butter is a rich cream colour and the texture is a little firmer than other body butters that I have used. It is a silky, fairly dense cream which melts with the heat of your body as you massage it into your skin. The scent is lovely, fresh and clean smelling with a warm musky undertone.
I use this after a bath or shower for skin moisturing and have been very pleased with the results so far.

The body butter absorbs into the skin quickly and easily leaving no sticky trace or particles. I find I can dress pretty quickly after using this product whereas some body lotions entail waiting around for the product to dry off.
N-Spa Shea Butter Body Butter leaves my skin feeling smooth, supple and delicately scented. As I have several other products in the range it is great for layering the scent.
As this product as it was a gift, I did not know the retail price, but a quick consultation with the ‘Wizard Google’ as the search engine is known in our house, I found that this costs around £3 in Asda stores nationwide.
N-Spa is against animal testing and they state that none of their products or raw materials has been tested on animals.

My Thoughts and Conclusion

This is a really good quality, effective body butter. I would say it is comparable to those I have tried from The Bodyshop. It is pleasant to use, has a pleasing scent and provides excellent moisturisation and skin softening. I consider this to be suitable for everyday use and when my current tub is gone I will definitely purchase a replacement. I do have fairly sensitive skin and this has not been affected adversely by the body butter, quite the opposite in fact as my skin really does feel supple and smooth after using this.

I had not come across N-Spa products before receiving this gift but will most certainly use them again as I feel they are well worth trying. Judging by what I have seen on the N-Spa website, these products are not expensive, yet they feel luxurious and offer great value for money.
I would recommend this product to others and am awarding it a 5* rating.

Brittle1906 January 2016

• justarube published 06/08/2016
    Nice review
  • Pointress published 26/03/2016
    vh
  • chrisandmark_is_here published 20/03/2016
    I've recently started having a bath again after a self imposed exile of five years (starting when David was demon-babe and I got sick of having to get out of the bath every ten minutes to deal with him...) - I'm loving trying out all the new bath products that have come out in the time I haven't been buying bubble baths and bathtime body butters x