Nails Inc Nail Polish

Review of "Nails Inc Nail Polish"

published 29/08/2011 | lucyriley1
Member since : 03/01/2007
Pro Only need one coat, really easy brush to use.
Cons Takes a while to dry.
Chips Easily?
Features

"Nails Inc London Nail Polish"

Nails Inc Nail Polish

As a serial nail biter for the past 20 years, I have now given up and decided to try all the different varnishes, which I will now review!

SIZE and LOOKS -
The bottles are a simple rounded design, holding 10ml. You can clearly see the colour inside.

WHERE TO BUY -
I have been told you can buy them in Superdrug, but I got mine free with a newspaper.

PRICE -
These nail varnishes are quite cheap at £3.99. They are a middle kind of polish, not dirt cheap, but not expensive.

COLOURS -
There is a massive range of colours with different finishes. I have the colour 'Atomic' which is a bright orange with a matte finish. There are some nice sumemry colours and 'clubbing' colours.

BRUSH -
The brush is long and small. I managed to paint my nails without getting varnish all on the surrounding skin. It is easy to use with both my left and right hand.

CONSISTENCY -
It is a thick consistency and so you could probably get away with just using one coat if you were in a hurry.

END LOOK -
The colour I had was a nice matte finish. Sometimes I go over it with a clear top coat if I want it shiny. You have to wait until it is completely dry though before you do that, or it mixes together and takes forever to dry.

DRYING-
This varnish dries relatively quickly, but I waited a bit longer just to be on the safe side.

REMOVING -
So long as you use a good nail varnish remover, I had no trouble removing the varnish and it did not stain my nails.

CHIPPING -
The polish is quite resisitant and takes 2-3 days to chip.

OVERALL RESULT -
A thick varnish which looks quite glam!

• Alyson29 published 30/08/2011
    I never realised they could be purchased so cheaply in Superdrug. I love the colour in your photo x
  • LadyValkyrie published 29/08/2011
    I love the colour of the one in the picture.

offers "Nails Inc Nail Polish"