Nails Inc Nail Polish

Nails Inc Nail Polish

Review of "Nails Inc Nail Polish"

published 21/08/2014 | MrsBanana
Member since : 11/08/2014
I've finally found a productive way to spend my breaks at work! Love it! I use ciao on my phone and am having problems rating reviews because of the stupid adverts that I can't get rid of!
Good
Pro great colours, very easy to apply
Cons peel really quickly as
Chips Easily?
Features

"Not worth the money!"

I love painting my nails but until recently I'd only really bought cheap nail varnishes so when I started earning more money I decided to splash out and try the much raved about Nails Inc polishes.

They certainly have that expensive look and I do like the shape and style of the bottles. The large lid is easy to grip and to control when applying the polish. The brush is just a standard sized brush which means you need to do 3 strokes on each nail.

The polishes are smooth and have just the right consistency to apply perfectly smoothly to the nails. I do find they apply much easier than most of the cheap ones I'm used to. With the darker colours I could get away with just one coat as they are pretty opaque, but the lighter colours need a second coat to look right.

I'll be honest, I've been really disappointed with these polishes as they start to peel off my nails really quickly. They don't really chip so if it wasn't for the peeling then they would be very long lasting, but as it is they only last a day at the most before they start to look tatty. I would have expected so much better than this when you're paying £11 each for them!

• 1st2thebar published 22/08/2014
    Well covered.
  • cha97michelle published 22/08/2014
    Is it easy to remove? Do you get staining from it?
  • xd-o-n-z-x published 21/08/2014
    vh

offers "Nails Inc Nail Polish"