Nails Inc Nail Polish

Nails Inc Nail Polish

Review of "Nails Inc Nail Polish"

published 30/01/2015 | rubyreviewer
Member since : 09/10/2013
Pro looks lovely, long lasting
Cons bit pricey to some people
Chips Easily?
Features

"My fave nail polish"

I always buy nail polish from Nails Inc nowadays as I believe they are the best nail polishes you can buy. Over the years I have bought many different types and brands of nail polish but have never been as satisfied as my purchase as what I am when I buy Nails Inc.

Price

These are normally quite expensive and probably one of the most expensive "high street" nail polishes you can buy.
They usually cost £11 a bottle, and as the bottles aren't even that big, I know many people would say that these are pricey and probably a little bit out of most people's price range for an everyday polish.
I have paid the full price before in Boots, so at least I got some points on my Boots Advantage card.
However, during the summer I was shopping online and bought a whole set of these nail polishes from Wowcher. I received ten polishes for £20 which I was happy with as it included brand new shades from the new collection! The polishes came in mix and match colours that I couldn't choose before buying, but I was really happy with the selection that came and would definitely recommend buying the same deal if anyone does see it pop up again on Wowcher.

Colour

I really loved some of the colours that came with the deal. I received some brand new neon colours as well as some pastel shades and some duller ones such as navy blue and brown shades, great for everyday wear.
I also really like how some of the shades are named after streets and places in London. My favourite shades are called Oxford street, which is a really shiny gel effect polish.

Long-Lasting

I would recommend filing slightly over the top of your nails before you put this polish on so that they are a little bit stratched - it helps the polish last longer and seems to stop it chipping so quickly.
The nail polish normally stays on for about three or four days before chipping which in comparison to most polishes on my nails is actually quite good as I have quite thin nails and use my hands a lot.
Also this stays on longer if you only use two coats. I have noticed that if I use more than two coats the polish gets thick and peels off.

Recommendation

This only needs two coats and takes about one minute to dry for each coat. It looks really shiny and glossy and nails look healthy. The bottle design is simple with a silver shiny lid which I think makes it look quite classy.
There are many different shades available and styles such as gel effect. I personally favour the pastel shades however love trying all the different styles now and again. Sometimes I wear the neon purple on my toes in the summer which is nice for a change.

This is also very easy to remove and all it needs is a bit of nail polish remover and a bit of cotton wool. A couple of wipes and it is gone.

I would recommend these nail polishes. I personally go for the deals on the website so wouldn't pay £11 for one bottle as I do think that is a little bit pricey particularly when you can buy 6 for £20 on the Nails Inc own website.

Overall this is my favourite nail polish and the best one I have come across.
I would definitely recommend to a friend and have done- we all love it!

• anwar published 29/03/2015
    well reviewed. Ann
  • euphie published 11/02/2015
    vh :o)
  • RICHADA published 02/02/2015
    VH indeed. R.

offers "Nails Inc Nail Polish"