Nails Inc Nail Polish

Nails Inc Nail Polish

Review of "Nails Inc Nail Polish"

published 26/06/2015 | popmusicfanemma
Member since : 25/06/2015
Hello! I'm Emma, 29 and from Nottingham. I love writing on review sites and expressing my opinions. I love make-up, music, travelling and meeting new people. I look forward to reading all of your reviews. Bye for now!
Pro A great range of colours and shades. Good quality.
Cons None.
Chips Easily?
Features

"Superb nail polishes from Nails Inc."

Nails Inc are a make up brand specialising in nail polish. I first "discovered" them when they were giving away free nail polishes in a magazine. I collected all four colours and I was delighted with the results. To buy a Nails Inc nail polish you will be looking at around the £11 mark. You can buy them individually or as part of a gift set. They can be found both online and in store.

I love the range of colours. Nails Inc have colours to suit everyone, whether you like subtle pastel shades or if you prefer something a little more daring. The packaging is simple yet elegant and the brushes are of really good quality.

You don't need to press too hard whilst using the brush as the polish just glides on. Usually I can get away with just the one coat of Nails Inc polish as that's all you need. These polishes are of exceptionally good quality, you really do get what you pay for. You can always apply two coats if you wish and luckily the polish doesn't turn gloopy if you do. It just takes a little longer to dry.

You can always buy a clear top coat to help seal the polish but I find that the polish is fine just on its own. It lasts for a good few days before it starts to chip. Even when it does show signs of chipping it's usually just the tips of the nails that suffer. I sometimes touch them up and find that they then last for a few more days. Yes, I'm very lazy when it comes to painting my nails!

The smell of the polish is quite strong but that's to be expected with all nail polishes. When it comes to removing the polish a standard nail varnish remover works fine.

These are excellent nail polishes and I am pleased to say that I have since built up quite a collection of them! They last ages as you don't need to use much. Just give them a quick shake before use to wake them up a bit!

A great range of nail polish.

www.nailsinc.com

• Expo published 26/06/2015
    Well reviewed
  • Scotlass712 published 26/06/2015
    Well reviewed :-)
  • euphie published 26/06/2015
    vh :o)

offers "Nails Inc Nail Polish"