Nair Sensitive Formula Hair Removal Gel Cream

Nair Sensitive Formula Hair Removal Gel Cream

Nair hair remover, sensitive formula, for smooth radiant skin, gel cream, for body, can be used on legs, bikini area and under arms, spring essence

Review of "Nair Sensitive Formula Hair Removal Gel Cream"

published 08/04/2011 | daisyleee
Member since : 07/04/2011
Good
Pro Effecient
Cons Expensive in most shops
How does it affect your skin?
Next hair removal necessary after
Does it smell good?

"Nothing special!"

I picked this up after seeing it in my local poundland and thought i'd give it a go, as it's now the warmer weather so i'd like my legs to look reasonable! I usually wax or shave my legs and i'm not much of a hair removal gel fan, as i once tried a dove one and it stung my legs, putting me off using them again.

It smells nice at first, but after a while the hair removal scent does return. I used the product on my legs and i found it worked very well. I applied a blob, smoothing it all over each leg, and left it on for 6 minutes. It removed 95% of the hair and left the skin smooth and fresh. It took a few minutes to shave off the remaining hair. After 3 days the hair was growing back, but i thought this was a reasonable amount of time.

I'd definetly use it again as it's only a pound! Obviously you may not be able to find this in your local poundland, as poundland's stock aren't always the same. After a quick google search I found some availabe at boots - 150ml for £5.10.

Personally there is no way i'd pay that much as although it was effective in removing a majority of hair, there was nothing special about it such as a nice smell, and I doubt 150ml would last long atall as it takes a decent amount to cover the whole of the legs.