NatWest Mortgages

NatWest Mortgages

Review of "NatWest Mortgages"

published 22/12/2010 | Kingscliffe18
Competitiveness of charges/rates
Staff courtesy
Promptness of service
Online - Content/organization of site

"Quick, excellent service. Mortgage complete in no time"

After coming to the end of a fixed deal with Abbey, I went on to their SVR rate for several months whilst undertaking an extrension which I hoped would increase my LTV mortgage options.
After a nightmare experience with Woolwich, I contacted my own Private Manager at Natwest in Exeter who got the ball moving on a very competitive tracker rate.
Within a couple of weeks I had a valuation of the property, mortgage agreed in principal to meet the remortgage I needed and Gordons, Natwest's own solicitors, pushed through the remortgage in no time.
The rate was what I wanted and the smoothness of the process really demonstrated extra added value on top of what was a good mortgage product. I will look to stick with Natwest on-going. Stress-free and easy, I highly recommend Natwest.

• TheHairyGodmother published 24/12/2010
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review. Leave a message in my guestbook if you update it and I will return to re-rate.
  • Bollinger28 published 22/12/2010
    This has been posted in the wrong category. I'll ask Ciao to move it for you to http://www.ciao.co.uk/NatWest_Mortgages__6911996
  • dynamicnurse published 22/12/2010
    You don't mention RBS at all!

Product Information : NatWest Mortgages