NatWest Online Banking

NatWest Online Banking

Review of "NatWest Online Banking"

published 15/07/2003 | zakwindsor25
Member since : 20/03/2001
Pro 24 hour access
Cons Sometimes offline

"NWOLB"

I've been with the Natwest Bank for over 4 years now. I was introduced to online banking when they 1st released it. I found that it was an easy way to look at my account details. More recently Natwest have introduced other features such as applying for a new current account and credit card etc. NWOLB is very easy to use and very secure. I use it everyday because i find it easier to check my balance online than queue down at a cash point.

Wiht NWOLB you have the ability to transfer money to other Natwest accounts and also other bank accounts. It's all very easy to set up and use. Yopu can monitor all the standing orders that are on your account as well as direct debits.

• Cici_Ying published 15/07/2003
    sorry for the low rating but you have not really told me anything about the bank, if it's the online service you want to write about then ask ciao to move it because they have a seperate section for this but even if you do this, you will need to write in a lot more detail to get higher ratings!
  • Lizard_Lover published 15/07/2003
    Sorry for the FH but you have concentrated more on the online banking aspect. Perhaps you could add some pointers about the services Nat West offer, and how they compare with other banks? If you decide to update, please leave a message in my guest book and I'll happily re-rate.

Product Information : NatWest Online Banking