NatWest

NatWest

Review of "NatWest"

published 26/01/2001 | Lisa4
Member since : 21/01/2001
Pro excellent service, knowlegable staff
Cons none
Efficiency of service
Competitiveness of charges/rates
Staff courtesy
Promptness of service
Online - Content/organization of site

"National Westminster Bank"

I've been with Natwest now for about five years and can honestly say that I find them faultless. They offer all the latest services: online services, telephone banking, the list goes on. They provide an excellent service and have cheerful, helpful staff.
Being a student one of my accounts is a student account. I have been given a debit card, cheque book and a charge-fee credit card and much more benfits to make my money management one less worry. On opening this account, I was taken to a side room and explained fully the features and benefits of this new account. I was gladly given the full attention of a rep and time was mine - she was extremely helpful and polite and nothing was ever too much for her - she was a fantastic ambassador for the bank. Before opening this account I was automatically sent all the literature, which really explained everything and was in suprisingly plain english!
Many services are offered by Natwest and I find the convenient the 24 hour telephone banking very handy. You can ring up and check balances on any of your accounts at any time, transfer money at any time, order new books etc. The online banking is another convenient feature, giving you access to your finances at any time, anywhere in the world!!
Their cash machine services are also very good. You can use thousands of non-Natwest machines charge free, which include HSBC and The Royal Bank of Scotland. There is also access to thousands more with Natwest's membership of the LINK network, which includes banks such as Barclays, Halifax and Lloyds TSB. You do however incur a small fee for these convenient machines. From the Natwest cash machines you can access a range of services to fit your convenience. You can: check your balance, get a mini statement, order cheque/paying in books and change your PIN.
As I have said, I find Natwest's services fantastic: their services are to the highest standard and staff are extremely helpful. Their range of services mean that you can relax knowing that your finances are just a mouse click, phone call or button press away!

This review was read 1962 times and was rated at

• paule23 published 28/01/2001
    I've never known someone be quite so passionate about a bank before, do you have shares or a vested interest?
  • philmuss published 26/01/2001
    good opinion i too am with nat west and have just signed up for their on line thingy its ok if a bit slow

Product Information : NatWest