Natwest Card

Quality of Customer Service
Reward Scheme
Additional Charges

"Students best friend"

What would I do without my Natwest card, I have become so dependent on it that it’s like my best friend. I, take it everywhere I go. It’s accepted in every shop, so I’m free to spend. I can spend up to £750 before I am in the red. Then every month they send me a bill, where the minimum payment is £5. Not bad.

I would recommend it to every student, as long as you’re sensible and can afford to pay it back then go for it. When you join up you get a really good free gift like a pager etc.

It means that I don’t have to carry cash around with me so there’s no chance of me losing money that I haven’t got.

You also get a pin number so you can draw money out, use you’re card like a bank book and withdraw money out from the bank.

The interest on the money you withdraw only takes in effect when you go in the red. Thank-fully I have not had that problem so I haven’t had to pay any interest.

Well worth getting the card, useful for people who work and get paid later in the week. Buy the item with your card than pay it back when you’re bill comes.

A very good credit card recommended to students or anyone aged between 18-22 years of age

• Anindya published 23/02/2002
    Nice op. Quite agree with you.
  • killip published 11/06/2001
    Um, you just described a typical credit card!
  • emu128 published 29/04/2001
    Although I'm only 14 I have a Natwest Solo card and I love it, its so helpful. People think you can't trust credit cards with kids but Natwest do! Thanks Natwest and thanks for a nice op~Em~

Product Information : Natwest Card