Review of "Nescafe Gold Blend Coffee"

published 17/05/2015 | jb0077
Member since : 25/06/2014
Reads and rates highly appreciated thank you.
Pro Tastes nice and can be found on offer quite often.
Cons None.
Packaging Design
Taste / Flavour

"Nescafe gold blend makes an enjoyable cup of coffee."

A new jar.

A new jar.

My Purchase.

I do not buy Nescafe Gold Blend too often mostly because there is another branded coffee I usually buy but on this occasion I had forgotten to purchase my regular brand when I was buying a top up shop, by the time I realised that I had forgotten to buy coffee I was waiting at the bus stop and I was not going back and as Lidl is just a few minutes from the house I decided I would get my coffee there as they sell the 500g size of Nescafe Gold Blend for £4.99 which is not bad value.

How Is The Coffee?

I find that Nescafe Gold Blend makes a decent cup of coffee that has a rich flavour but is not too bitter, this is based on a single teaspoon of the coffee in a slightly larger mug than your standard sizes. This of course is an instant coffee that requires you just add boiling water I personally take my coffee with milk and a single sugar, of course personal preferences with the rest of the family differ as the missus takes the same as me but my mother when she pops round takes nothing apart from insisting I add a touch of cold water to cool the cup of coffee a little, my dad takes the same as we do and if I asked them they would both agree that this makes a good cuppa.

Do I Offer This Coffee To Visitors?

Yes I do offer anyone who wants a cup in my house will be given whatever coffee I have in no matter who they are or how fancy the coffee just happens to be, I know of people that like to buy the cheap coffee and sneakily serve that keeping the good stuff for themselves but that is not me, so far I have never had any complaints about this brand of coffee by anyone.

Would I Stick With This Brand?

The answer here is nope, not because of the quality though or anything like that but it is just my regular coffee choice is a little cheaper (at least when it is on offer which it is well most of the time) I enjoy this when I buy it anyway and it is nice to have a change every so often but it will never replace my regular brand, it is like a holiday because it is nice to get away and when you return you appreciate getting back to the familiar just a little bit more.

Handy Information.

York,
YO91 1XY,
UK.

• bettyboo47 published 21/05/2015
    tea for me please if you've got the kettle on
  • AlexDa published 19/05/2015
    I like this one :)
  • Secre published 19/05/2015
    I'm very much a cuppa tea girl...