Netdoctor Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo

Netdoctor Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo

Review of "Netdoctor Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo"

published 13/12/2002 | Cojoba
Member since : 07/10/2002
I am 40 years old and spend time on my PC doing surveys, entering competitions and looking for the best deals on the internet (which I am very good at finding!). I also love travelling, particularly staying at 4-5 star hotels at bargain prices.
Pro Works well, and relieves itching
Cons Quite expensive
Does it smell good?

"Excellent Shampoo for itchy, flaky scalp"

I suffer with dandruff and an itchy scalp.

After having tried many shampoos over the years, I received a sample of Alphosyl through the post, and thought I would try it. I was amazed to find that it worked really well.

It is a 2 in 1 scalp cleanser, so it keeps your hair conditioned well. It contains coal tar and has a lovely smell to it, yet isn't too overpowering, like some medicated shampoos. When you apply it your scalp tingles and it makes it feel really clean immediately. It got rid of my dandruff and stopped itching as well. I would reccommend it to anyone who suffers with dandruff and itching.

I would say I wash my hair every 3-4 days, and use it on every other wash now.

The price may be high at £5.69 for 200ml, but it is definately worth a try. It comes in a plastic bottle with a flip top lid.

It can be purchased from most supermarkets, chemists such as LLoyds pharmacy, Tesco's, etc

• ShoppingGirl published 13/12/2002
    Hiya and welcome to ciao! This op has the potential be be really great if you include more personal information - what is it like to use, what are the pros and cons etc. It's a good idea to read lots of other peoples ops before writing your own, that way you can see what kind of info your readers are looking for. Cheers and good luck! kaz
  • honeybead published 13/12/2002
    Good start & thie product sounds effective. I think it would have been helpful to add info about the packaging & where you can purchase from also where you obtained the sample from?? Let me know if you edit. Good luck :o)
  • madamejojo published 13/12/2002
    May give this a go. as I suffer with itchy an scalp