Netdoctor Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo

Netdoctor Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo

Review of "Netdoctor Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo"

published 20/11/2009 | LottieLove
Member since : 17/11/2009
Pro Price, easy to obtain, widely available
Cons Do not use on sensitive scalps!!!

"BURN BABY BURN"

If you have a sensitive scalp, possible open cuts etc... DO NOT TOUCH!!! You'd have to be sado-masochist... I have a very irritated, sensitive scalp and had this recommended to me by my GP. Poor guy, he thought he was doing me a favour.

It's supposedly formulated for people exactly like me, with psoriasis, which I have on my scalp. I do not know how on earth people can use this, and I'm not even a severe case. I used it over 2 days. It is easy to use, lathers well and is not unpleasant on the nose (which is nice considering usual psoriasis hair products stink of tar...). Once on, one is supposed to let it sink in a bit, which I did, only to feel what felt like a blowtorch directed straight on my scalp!!

I washed it off, the first night thinking it was an off evening or something, anyway, second night, same story. ENOUGH.

Not sure what I did wrong, I guess my scalp is just too sensitive. I would not recommend it to anyone suffering from psoriasis or eczema. Find something more natural and less chemicals (which is what I am now doing!)

• kingkong218 published 20/11/2009
    vivid descriptions there wow - it hurts just reading about it - a vert helpful review !