Network 3

Network 3

Review of "Network 3"

published 05/05/2010 | gaquiss
Member since : 05/05/2010
Pro Good deals, free skype, internet
Cons loses the signal sometimes but quite rarely
Line Quality
Customer service quality
Customer service waiting times
Tariffs & Charges
Accuracy of Charges

"3 Network"

I have been with 3 network for about 6 months and and I'd definitely recommend it to a friend (partly so that I can call them for free more than because it's good) but yea, it's definitely quite a good network.

I got a Nokia E63 at a rate of 18gbp a month. it might sound expensive, but considering its convenience, i think it is well worth the money. It has unlimited skype and since I have family abroad, I find it very very helpful indeed for keeping in touch with people. It also has an allowance of 1Gb of internet usage per month. It might sound like not so much but as long as you're not streaming video on it (which, frankly would be a waste of time and memory), 1Gb is virtually unlimited internet!! It is very helpful when bored since I can always check out some websites. It is really useful when you're lost and in need of a map since Google maps is an integrated app on it and even tells you your location, acting like a GPS.

Concerning the network itself, I admit that sometimes, it unexpectedly loses the signal and takes some time to regain it but it happens pretty rarely. Otherwise, it has a really good coverage all over the UK. It is still quite a small company but has loads of attractive options that you should definitely consider. There is also the chat feature but I don't find it very useful since it takes some time to type in things as compared to using a real keyboard.

The staff is generally very friendly. When I was taking the contract at first, one of their salesman talked to me about the phone and contract for over an hour and proved very helpful to me in choosing the right phone for me.

Overall: I really like 3 network and would definitely consider staying with them when my contract finishes.

Product Information : Network 3