Review of "Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel"

published 09/09/2016 | Angel19819
Member since : 24/09/2015
Hi Everyone, I enjoy writing reviews, thanks for all the positive comments. I am going to do some more gaming sessions again now that Assassins Creed Origins is out and such a huge game.
Pro Lasts a long time, skin feels so smooth after use,
Cons N/A
How easily is it absorbed?

"Freshtastic - Hydro Boost "Cleanser" water gel"

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

I have posted my review under this product because they wouldn't let me post a new product review.
I have tried the product listed, but my main review is about the cleanser and not the moisturiser as shown in the pictures on here. (please check my photo)

I always look forward to new campaigns from Bzzagent because I usually get a new product which I end up buying for myself in the future.

The latest pack they gave me is the New Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser - Water Gel. I was also supposed to get another tub to accompany this product but they were limited to how many they could give out so instead I just got a few small samples of the New Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturiser - Water Gel (as shown in the photo).

I did some research into where you can purchase the product and I could only source it from boots for £7.99 for a 200ml bottle.
If you go directly to http://www.neutrogena.co.uk/product-range/neutrogena-hydro-boost page you will find a link that leads you directly to boots.
It seems you can only get the product from boots at the moment unless you use eBay or amazon (they don't have the full range of the products available).

I would never have even thought about using a Neutrogena product before - until now.

I have always used body-shop products to-date and never really thought about trying anything else on my face.

The packaging is very simple but I think quite elegant. It has a cool blue look to make it look kind of like a blue lagoon (I know a daft description), this makes the bottle appealing to the eye, the only problem with this is they have printed a lot of the writing in white so it blends in too much with the cool blue bottle. Only the company logo stands out properly on the top of the bottle, it seems to me that the companies logo is more important to them than the product they are trying to sell. On the back part of the label they have put all the usual details but this is all printed in clear black writing on a white boxed background.

The liquid inside is in-between water and a thick gel. It doesn't have a really strong scent (I cant quite fathom what the smell reminds me of).

I have been using this product for 3 weeks on and off now. I am very impressed with the final results. I have only used about 1/10th of the bottle so for so by the looks of things its going to last me a very long time. You only need to use a pea size amount and this will clean the whole of your face.
I have oily/combination skin so I have never really had any problems with my face drying out during the day, even if I have used more make-up than usual.
I found the water gel is very refreshing and it left my skin so soft.

This statement is on their main website (listed above)

Forget moisturisation, start thinking hydration.
NEW from Neutrogena, Hydro Boost is your complete hydration regime. For skin so hydrated and supple, it bounces back.
New Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser, an innovative lightweight gel that activates with water to lather away dirt, oil and make-up while quenching skin with a boost of vital hydration
Hydro Boost Cleansers contain a patented cleansing technology combined with Hyaluronic Acid to cleanse effectively while protecting the skin’s barrier to help lock in hydration
Suitable for sensitive skin.

So unlike using normal soap or other cleansers after you have washed/cleansed your skin feels so soft and still hydrated.
You don't need to re-moisturise your face after washing off your days grease and grime.

I have been using the hydro boost water gel moisturiser samples they gave me as well and I found my face stayed feeling softer for longer.
(this is the product they have listed here)
Although my skin stays quite hydrated this product gave my face and extra boost to make it feel cleaner and softer for even longer.

If you don't want to be using moisturisers all the time and just want a quick way of removing your daily make-up then this is perfect for you.

• anonymili published 09/07/2017