Review of "Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel"

published 15/09/2016 | beautyforbuttons
Member since : 15/09/2016
Pro smooths skin, refreshing, lightweight, hydrating
Cons not the cheapest on the market
How easily is it absorbed?

"Superb hydration and better looking skin."

My skin truly loves this Water Gel moisturiser. I've tried more moisturisers than I can count but this is one I can stick with. Before my skin was dry and dehydrated, but after using this for a week I could see a huge improvement in how hydrated my skin looked and felt, and after two weeks it was like a new face! I'm approaching 30, so though my skin is still hanging on to some youth, it needs a little bit of help, and this has helped tremendously. It's given my skin back a glow that it had lost, and being more hydrated has hidden those fine lines I'm starting to get here and there.

What I've also found with this moisturiser, is that it makes a great base for make up. Now I can go from moisturiser to make up with no primer in between if I want to skip it, and my makeup applies smoothly and evenly. There's no dry patches for makeup to cling to so cakey foundation may well be a thing of the past for me now!

Overall this moisturiser is amazing. It just melts into your skin instantly and feels so fresh and light. It really feels like spreading water over your face, and it's not sticky or greasy at all. It feels so good to apply that now I never forget to. It makes my face feel awakened and I feel ready to start the day and take on whatever it throws at me.

• 1st2thebar published 18/09/2016
    Informative.
  • euphie published 16/09/2016
    helpful :o)
  • RICHADA published 16/09/2016
    A good review, but the price and where we can obtain it are essentials here. R.