Review of "Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel"

published 03/10/2016 | avanryt
Member since : 03/10/2016
Pro Face feels fresh, natural glow, moisturizer
Cons A bit on the pricey side
How easily is it absorbed?

"Hydro Boost is Sorth Every Penny!"

I tried the Neutrogena Hydro Boost cream Fter seeing it on a commercial. It really does work wonders and has helped my skin greatly. It helps my under eye circles, and evens out my skin, adding a natural glow to it. I love the amount of product that comes in the container, however the price is just a slight bit over what I would normally pay for skin care products. It's perfect for on the go or at home, and works well during the wintertime when skin starts to dry up more easily! Neutrogena, to me, has always been a reliable brand and a go to option for great skin care when in a pinch! I would recommend this item to a friend, coworker or family member despite the only con I can think of which is the price (around $16).

• ANNExTHExFLAN published 03/10/2016
    Your review requires more information and should be written for a UK audience.
  • sellerleygirl published 03/10/2016
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 03/10/2016
    Fter? Prices need to be in£'s not $'s for UK site. Like the amount in the tub - Why is it different to standard tub size, how much does it hold and why do you like that it is that amount?