Review of "New ID Studios"

published 22/05/2011 | mypiemypie
Member since : 22/05/2011
Pro really nice day of pampering
Cons the pictures are a bit expensive
Hygiene
Staff service
Price level
Cuisine
Atmosphere

"a very good all round service"

I chose New ID for a few different reasons. I was recommended to them by a girl that I work with, she had no used them but her neighbour did and she said they were absolutely amazing, and then I went onto their website and really like it, it was really easy to get around it was all clearly explained to you and they display all of the costs so I felt really confident in them.

What I also liked was that they have a lot of frames to choose from, I really liked the Master Collection and sort of pre agreed with myself that I would go for that on the day.
I really enjoyed having my photos taken at New ID I was impressed by was the amazing variety in the picture. The use of the different backgrounds gave me so much to choose from. There was a wall so it looked like I was outside in my casual gear, complete with wind machine, it is really clever how they manage to get such different pictures out of such a small space, they have all sorts going on in that little room, I found the whole thing quite fascinating.

I was really comfortable having the pictures taken as well, I was very worried that I would get hit with nerves but the photographer was great and took it all in his stride and showed me how to stand and how to look and really did get the very best out of me and made me feel like it was the most natural thing in the world to be doing, it was like second nature.

I was very happy with my hair and makeup so I think that is why I found it quite easy in the photo room, I loved what they did with my hair and I really like the products so I treated myself to a shampoo and a conditioner. The makeup looked lovely in the pictures but was a lot more than I would ordinarily wear, I brought a lip gloss and lip liner that I am very happy with.

My pictures only took two weeks to arrive and I was very happy with my frames the quality of the pictures and the whole experience.

I am more than happy to recommend New ID I think they give a very good service.