Review of "New ID Studios"

published 15/06/2011 | rushjob
Price level
Cuisine
Atmosphere

"Good Makeover"

I am very happy to see that New ID are getting some nice reviews.
Here is mine

The booking process
Went onto the New ID website and had a look at the video, that got me in the mood for a makeover! Had a look at the before and after shots and was really impressed, I chose the Deluxe Makeover, booked and paid online, very easy process, got the voucher through the post, phoned up, made an appointment, deposit was charged to my credit card, not problems what so ever.
The day
Warm welcome on arrival, drinks were offered then you take part in
a consultation where you decide what you are going to have done and you can express your preferences.
First is hair, wash, shampoo, condition, cut, dry and style followed b by make up that is applied very professionally and documented on a colour card for you to use to copy the look when you get home.
Then at this point, feeling very glam you look through your outfits, choose backgrounds that will fit and start to have the pictures taken. The photographer tells you exactly how to stand and where to look so it is all very easy, you don’t need any sort of modeling experience.
You can then take advantage of more drinks while you wait for your pictures to be processed. The pictures are presented in a rather small room and with great difficulty you then go on to eliminate one by one until you have made your choice.
Once the difficult decision was made on the pictures I chose frames and I then had the option of having the make up removed but choose to keep it on as I was going out that evening and it looked superb.

Pros’
Very nice and very friendly staff, a lovely atmosphere in the studio, very nice make up, great hair cut. I was very impressed with the way they talked you through exactly what they were doing on both hair and makeup, the makeup products were very nice as well and I brought several of them.
Cons’
Would be fairly easy to end up spending more than you planned especially if you have a few too many of the free alcoholic drinks
In summary
A very pleasant day and very nice quality pictures, I think the experience does quite a lot for your confidence because you would be amazed how great they make you look I found New ID to be a great experience that I would recommend to anybody

• kevin121 published 15/06/2011
    Where did you go, assuming there's more than one branch, how much did it cost you, how long did you spend there, etc?