Review of "New ID Studios"

published 10/03/2012 | mypieandi
Member since : 10/03/2012
Pro great experience
Cons No food
Hygiene
Staff service
Price level

"New ID and Burlingtons great experience "

I really enjoyed my makeover and photoshoot experience with new id/burlingtons. The whole thing took just over four hours, that sounds like a long time but believe me it flies past and before you know it you are walking back out of the door again. The studio is clean and very pleasant there was a lot going on there when I was there and I got the impression they get pretty busy and if you want to be sure that you don’t spend time waiting around for the makeup lady/stylist/photographer to be ready for you then it is probably better to go during the week. I went on a Friday and it was busy but I didn’t have to wait more than about fifteen mintues for any of the treatments and to be honest there was so much going on it was never dull even when I was not having anything done myself. The pictures are not that cheap, but like the makeovers there are a lot of different deals to choose from so you can spend as much or as little as you can afford really. There is no food there so take something to eat if you think you are going to be hungry, however there is free drinks the whole time you are there and that includes alcohol if you want it, its great. I would highly recommend New ID to anybody really I had a super time and would go again if the mood took me and use them again for sure.