New ID Studios

New ID Studios

Review of "New ID Studios"

published 15/04/2012 | fingleberry
Member since : 15/04/2012
Pro All good but I was particuarly impressed with the staff
Cons not the chepest photos on the planet
Hygiene
Staff service
Price level
Cuisine

"I took my daugther to New ID"

I took my daughter to take part in the Kids Deluxe deal at New ID that was thirty five pounds. With that price you get a consultation, makeup, hair, photo session and a free print. I thought that was a pretty good deal and my daughter loved every minute of it, she is nine. The staff were really great with her, it was nice to see how well they got along with her and are clearly all very used to dealing with children, which was just great. They did some nice makeup on her that was not too over the top or grown up so I was very pleased about that and they gave her a great hair cut and showed her some nice ways that she can put her hair up, she has been practicing ever since. We spent just over four hours in the salon having everything done. They took an amazing amount of pictures that were all very nice, there were only a couple of ones that were no good so we had a shocking time trying to choose which ones to buy but the young chap that showed us the pictures was great and very helpful. We chose to have prints rather than images on a CD, we brought one for one hundred and forty nine pounds that was 16 x 20 two 12 x 8 that were seventy pounds each and we got a free 5 x 7 one and borough one more of those at fifty pounds. My husband is a picture framer so we really didn’t need to buy the frames although I have to say they have a good selection and at a reasonable price. We both got a great deal out of the experience and I would recommend New ID to mums out there that have aspiring models as daughters because it gives them a nice little taster and the staff are great.

• mozzie76 published 15/04/2012
    This review would be better with more details and better use of paragraphs