Review of "New ID Studios"

published 02/05/2012 | brendalucas
Member since : 02/05/2012
Pro Amazing photos, great place to be, really nice hair cut
Cons Sat with wet hair for twenty minutes while hairdresser was busy
Hygiene
Staff service
Price level
Cuisine

"Deluxe Makeover Review at New ID "

I went to New ID for a makeover with the Manchester branch. I got there just after 9 having finally found a place to park in the Arndale Shopping Centre. I was told on the phone when I booked that it was important to be on-time so I was expecting to get told off but they were fine about it. Like many others I chose the Deluxe makeover photoshoot that I paid fifty pounds for, rather than the Celebrity one that is half the price but you only get dry hair styling and one of the reasons I went there was to get a really good cut. A lot of my friends rave about Burlingtons for hair so I was pretty interested to find out what they were like as I have a very good hairdresser already. I have to say that they are as good as everybody told me they were going to be. I had my hair done pretty much as soon as I got there, after the consultation that really in nothing more than booking in and filling in a bit of paperwork and telling them what you wanted done. They washed and conditioned my hair which was fine, but then the hairdressers were busy so I sat with wet hair for twenty minutes, I was not very impressed with that but the cut was fantastic. The makeup was good. The lady that did it was very informative and showed me a few tricks that I have used since. I then had to wait an hour to get my pictures done. By then my hair had flopped a bit so that had to be spruced up with a bit of hair spray but that was OK. The photo session was fun, I liked the different backgrounds on the wall, I was not expecting that, I just thought it would be an old school photo type background. The viewing session was a bit of a trial, I didn’t get long to look at each picture to decide but they were very good shots. In the end I decided on 5 images on a CD that cost four hundred and fifty pounds and I got a free print that they are going to send that I had to pay five pounds postage on. Despite the long delays I still had a good time at New ID and I am glad I went.

• catsholiday published 02/05/2012
    Welcome to ciao. This would be easier to read if you broke it down into paragraphs.
  • JOHNV published 02/05/2012
    Welcome to ciao - but gentle suggestion - it would be a good idea to break your reviews in future into more than one paragraph!