Review of "New ID Studios"

published 05/05/2012 | bumperdeals
Member since : 05/05/2012
Pro very good makeup and hair and photos
Cons bit of messing about and a long day
Hygiene
Staff service
Price level

"New ID and a family of three"

I went to New ID with my husband and my daughter to have a makeover and photoshoot a couple of months ago. I chose New ID because they were recommended by a friend and I wanted to have a photoshoot because we are emigrating next month and I wanted both my parents and my husband’s parents to have some photos of us with our daughter as a leaving present and as something to remind them of us as we are not sure when we will be seeing them again. So as much as it was something I was looking forward to it was also mixed in with some sad emotions. We had looked at other ways of getting the pictures, going to the local photographic studio, hiring a private photographer but this worked out to be much better in terms of a nice and memorable afternoon in the UK and in terms of price.

When we got to New ID they asked us lots of questions about the sort of pictures we wanted and how I specifically wanted my makeup done and just as importantly how I didn’t things like that. They were very thorough and very friendly. My daughter sat on my lap while we both had our hair done and then my husband kept her occupied while I had my makeup done. I loved both and my husbands hair looked better than it had done in years.

We had a super family photo session and then I had a few portrait shots done for my parents and Mike has some done for his. We chose two big pictures at two hundred and forty nine pounds each for each of our parents of the three of us. We chose two smaller ones at ninety pounds for our portraits and then got one big one for us to take with us and two smaller ones at fifty pounds each for my two brothers and his two sisters. I think the deal was very good value for money and the pictures were on very high quality paper and were incredibly well composed and the colours were lovely.

The day was a little long for our daughter who is only four, she got a bit irritable towards the end, the viewing room was not very comfortable and it was very hard to choose which picture we wanted as they were clearly in a rush and we didn’t have a lot of time to look at them but I still think this is a great company who need to fix a couple of things that could be better but on the whole they are very good and we as a family recommend them

• mozzie76 published 05/05/2012