Review of "New ID Studios"

published 18/05/2012 | marymayloise
Member since : 18/05/2012
Pro Amazing hair and makeup and incredible pictures
Cons the hard sales from the viewing man and waiting around for people to do you!
Hygiene
Staff service
Price level

"On the whole this is a pretty good experence "

I did the Platinum makeover photoshoot with these people. It was one hundred and fifty pounds which is quite a lot more expensive on the face of it than some of the other deals with them but then when you look at it you get thee prints that are 5 x 7 with this deal which are fifty pounds to start off. I figured this way I would not have to sit though any sort of sales pitch/presentation because I had already agreed to have those three. Well, the welcome I got was great, very friendly staff, they are not stingy with the free drinks and they all made me feel ultra welcome. I got my hair washed, cut, blow dried and styled, and then I had to wait for a makeup artist to be free. When I got there I only saw two other customers. By the time I had had my hair done there must have been six more in there, I had no idea where they came from but they were all in makeup so I had to wait forty minutes that to me was really annoying. Anyway the makeup lady was great when she finally got to me. She did a super job of my makeup and gave me a makeup lesson that was sort of to make up for the fact that I had been hanging around for so long so I was pretty happy about that. Then once my makeup was sorted I went straight into the photoshoot, no more waiting around which I was very pleased about because I would blown my top! The shoot was a blast, I loved it, I took three outfits and got a great selection of pictures done in all of them. Then I had to mess about waiting to see the shots, this got my back up a bit but they said that they have to tart them up or something so it was worth the wait really because they were incredible pictures but the bloke that showed them to me was fully prepared to make me sit there until he had got me to buy ten more than I had in my deal, why I have no idea because I told him five times I wanted the three I had and that was it. He put a bit of a dampener on it all and I was going to walk out but the pictures were so good I put up with it and when they arrived at my house and I put them up I was really glad that I sat through it. New ID do great makeovers but they do mess you about time wise and they do love that annoying sales pitch! On the whole though I think it was a good deal and worth going.

• GodfatherOfSoul published 18/05/2012
    Paragraphs/headings would make it easier to read but a great start! Welcome to ciao :)
  • daddyumyum published 18/05/2012
    great first review! could do with some paragraphs. welcome to ciao!