New Look (Shop)

New Look (Shop)

Review of "New Look (Shop)"

published 19/09/2011 | daisyleex
Member since : 24/05/2011
Pro Wide range of clothing and good prices!
Cons Can't think of any :)
Frequency of visit
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range

"New Look"

About New Look

New Look is high street chain shop which was founded back in 1969. The shop is pretty much everywhere with stores in countries such as France, Singapore, Malta and so on. Obviously it is also here in the UK and there is usually atleast one store in each town and city. The ones I have personally visited are: Leicester, Birmingham, London (Oxford Street) and Grimsby. My local store is in Meadowhall (Sheffield) and this is the one I most regulary shop in. New Look are a fashion retailer and focus mainly on womens clothes, although they do also cater for men, teenagers and children. I will go into these catergories later in my review. They also sell shoes, jewellery, bags, watches and clothing accessories such as belts, hats and gloves. I feel the range of New Look's products is generous however definetly could be expanded - I would love it if they brought out a makeup range like Topshop and Primark have and perhaps a wider range of accessories as I do feel the jewellery is quite limited.

The Website

The website (www.newlook.com) is a pleasant site to use - it looks good and is quick and easy to use. The layout is extremely simple and navigation is easy. There are tabs at the top which are easy to work your way through to find what you want and there is also a search bar which is just as simple to use. The pictures of items are displayed clearly and are laid neatly with the prices displayed clearly underneath. Upon clicking the picture of an item you like, it will take you to the item's own personal page which has a product description and a larger picture, which can be zoomed in on to show the detail which is handy when purchasing a patterned jumper or textured bag. At the very top of the New Look website there is the 'Help Centre' which you can use if you want to know something in particular about the website, your order, delivery or returns. Signing up to the site can be quickly accomplished by clicking onto the register tab on the top right hand side of the page. You will need to enter your address and phone number however will only be recquired to provide your payment details upon paying for an item. Your payment details can be stored for efficiency or deleted completely from the site. Delivery from New Look is quite steep in my opinion.

The delivery charges are as follows:
- UK Standard (2 to 4 working days) £3.95
- UK Next Day - £4.95

Postage to countries outside of the UK varies, with the highest postage charge been £10. If you live in the UK and spend over £45, delivery is free, and if you are an international customer and spend over £55 you will qualify for free delivery. I personally always pay for UK standard delivery as it is cheapest, but sometimes I do a big £45 shop and get the delivery free. Delivery usually takes around 3 to 4 days and all of my orders have been delivered by a courier, usually UPS. All seem friendly and on the occasion that I wasn't home, my parcel was left with a neighbor and the driver left a clear note stating where my parcel was which I appreciated as some couriers don't bother, or simply leave it by the door which is very dodgy! Packaging wise my orders all came in a grey air tight bag and each individual item of clothing was wrapped in its own plastic bag. Each item still had the price tags on and i've never had any issues with been sent the wrong colour or size nor have I had issues with parcels getting lost etc. I have only had to return one item but chose to take it into my local store as it is much easier than returning via post, but this is an option if you do not have a local New Look store - if you need to a return an item it seems to be a simple process which can be achieved by clicking on 'Returns' at the bottom of the New Look website.

In Store

My local New Look is generous in size. It is nicely laid out with laminated tile flooring. The walls are a a very basic, neutral colour with a few posters advertising offers, sales and in season clothing and there are also a few full length mirrors dotted around the store which are nice and clean. There are also a few mannequins which are white in colour and model a range of clothing - mainly mens though. There are a row of changing rooms which are quite cramped and stuffy but there is a full length mirror in each and a little seat to rest your bag on/sit down to get changed. The clothing catergories (kids, women, men) are all nicely laid out and the shoe area has got little padded benches to sit on while trying the shoes on. I have found my local store to be quite spacios and don't have any trouble with bumping in to anyone even when it is packed. The checkouts are at the entrance of the store and are nice and clean and there's always a member of staff on the tills to serve you so ques don't get too long, although I would reccomend going there either early morning or after work/uni as it can get busy during the day time, especially on weekends and although it has air con it can get quite stuffy and caulstraphobic. There is usually 3 or 4 store assistants wondering around the shop and they've always been friendly and polite, although the uniform could do with smartening up as they are usually in jeans and a plain top which can be confusing - i've often mistaken a fellow bargain hunter and asked them where something is only to be looked at like a total weirdo, lol. I have noticed recently though that some of them have name badges, but not all of them for some weird reason. The staff always seem to be working hard - putting stuff away, tidying the hangers and assisting anyone who needs help in finding something. When I first started shopping in New Look it used to be staffed mainly by teenage girls who looked about 18 who would stand around gossiping, but now there is a wider variety of staff and they rarely stand around chit chatting which I think shows respect to the customers as I do feel uncomfortable when shop assistants are whispering lol.

The Clothes

Women

The womens clothing range is definetly the largest. It consists of:

* Dresses
I have found the New Look dresses to be really good and although the range isn't massive, there is definetly plenty to choose from and something for almost everyone. The styles do hugely vary and there are lots of different designs to choose from such as maxi dresses, bodycon dresses, off the shoulder type dresses, summer dresses, day dresses, knitted dresses and party dresses. I have only purchased 3 dresses from New Look and I love them all. I have a gorgeous smock type one which if I remember correctly was around the £40 mark. It is 100% cotton and is so soft and versatile and it has lasted extremely well as I bought it back in 2007 for a friends 16th birthday party. The other 2 dresses I own from New Look are both bodycon dresses which I got in the sale for around £10. They are both also lasting well and I honestly have no complaints with any of them. Price wise, the average price for a New Look dress is around £35, although there are a few cheaper ones which are around the £20 mark. Prices do vary and the most expensive one on the New Look website is currently £87.

* Tops
I love buying tops from New Look as there is so much choice. There are gypsy tops, polo tops, vests, basic T shirts, T shirts with slogans/prints on them, hoodies, jumpers, crop tops and evening tops. I have so many vests from New Look as they are so comfy, durable, versatile and cheap. I have New Look vests in my wardrobe that are 5 plus years old and they still look pretty much good as new! There are so many different pattered and styled tops available and prices do vary. Basic T shirts and vests are usually around the £5-£10 mark, with hoodies priced at £15-£20. The evening tops are the most expensive and the prices of New Look tops range dramatically, with the highest priced top currently costing £55. I personally buy mainly the vests as I said before, but I also love the hoodies. They're really lightweight but despite this are soft and warm and last for absolutely ages. I also like the T shirts with slogans on as they're really cute and pretty good value too, with a current 2 for £12 offer on. I have found the New Look tops to be of really good quality - great material which lasts well and feels nice, and this is definetly my favourite catergory of the store. The only downside is that most of the tops are waist length, and I prefer longer tops, although I do sometimes come across slightly longer ones.

* Shirts and Blouses
The shirts and blouses catergory is suprisingly large and I always buy my shirts from New Look as there are so many different styles and designs to choose from. There are sleeveless shirts, short sleeve shirts, boyfriend shirts, peter pan collar type shirts, check shirts, sheer shirts, lace shirts, pussy bow shirts, work shirts and blouses. I buy the sheer shirts and the work shirts, both of which are great quality - the material is great quality and feels nice and silky just like a more expensive shirt would. I especially love the Peter Pan collared shirt that I got in a recent New Look sale for just £4 - even at its RRP of £18 it was a complete bargain due to how good the quality is. I've found that unlike alot of other shops, the New Look shirts (unless designed to be oversized!) are really well fitting and have a very feminine fit to them - alot of other brand shirts make me feel silly but the New Look shirts are very in fashion and designed to look really girly and trendy. Most of the designs of the shirts are more for casual wear (the coloured/patterned ones), aIthough they do have lovely plain ones with very subtle lace detailing which are casual but smart enough for work and the one I have which is panneled makes my work outfit that bit more pretty, lol.

* Knitwear
I love the knitwear catergory! There is absolutely so much to choose from - jumpers and tunics (chunky knit, fluffy, patterned, textured - including holey, basic), cardigans (chunky knit, patterned, boyfriend, cropped) and shawl type tops. I own so many New Look cardigans it's insane! The New Look knitwear is not the cheapest, but definetly worth the price and it is much, much cheaper than the Topshop knitwear which is usually double or more the price. My New Look knitwear collection mainly consists of the chunky knit cardigans although I also have quite a few of the boyfriend cardigans which I adore. The range of jumpers is also lovely and there is plenty of choice. Most of the New Look knitwear is acrylic which I do think is a bit of a let down as I personally prefer cotton or wool, however I can't really complain as the knitwear from the New Look range has all lasted well although a few of my cardi's have bobbled a little but I suppose this is just because of the amount of time I have worn and washed them. They definetly are longer lasting than Primark and Matalan cardigans and are only a tenner or so more expensive. As I said before, the designs are very similar to Topshop and the quality is definetly equal. One of my favourite cardigans that I got from New Look was just £8 (not reduced - it was the RRP) and it is identical to a £50 Topshop cardi. I really would reccomend there knitwear - it's great value, great quality and all of my cardi's and jumpers from New Look keep m nice and warm.

* Coats and Jackets
This is probably the only catergory I am not keen on. I personally find the range of styles to be very limited. The styles available are blazers, parkas, macs, leather jackets, denim jackets, duffle coats, fluffy/faux fur coats and gillets. I own a blazer from this range and a faux fur coat. The blazer is available in lots of colours and a few different styles (boyfriend, ruffled) and colours. I find this blazer to be the best fitting that I currently own and it is much better fitting than my £130 All Saints one, believe it or not! It is a little on the heavy side but fits well and is made of good, versatile material. My faux fur coat is also great and looks much more expensive than it actually was. The price range of New Look coats and jackets does vary, but I don't think that any of them are priced at more than the £60 mark and considering the up to date, fashionable and expensive looking designs, I definetly wouldn't hesitate paying £60 for a New Look coat if I liked the style of it as I know it will be long lasting, comfy and worth my hard earned cash.

* Playsuits and Jumpsuits
This catergory isn't huge, but has plenty of choice - flared jumpsuits, tea playsuits, patterned playsuits and jumpsuits (floral, polkadot), cutout jumpsuits, etc. I have a playsuit which I love, however I do have a slight issue - it's way too long! I do definetly think that the playsuits and jumpsuits are aimed at slightly taller girls as they use 5'8 models to model the clothing on the website and the mannequins in store are also pretty tall. I do still love the playsuit though - like all of the New Look items that I own, it is of good quality and is lasting well after around a year of me owning it.

* Trousers and Jeans
I love New Look jeans, but i'm not keen on there range of work trousers and chinos. I find the work trousers are way too long for me and the chinos don't fit as well as my pair of Topshop chinos do. The jeans however fit me perfecttly. There is the option of high waisted, flared, bootcut, skinny, straight or boyfriend style jeans. I always get the skinny and they fit really well. The New Look range of jeans is really good because the sizing options are wide and also really accurate. There is a choice of a 28, 30, 32 or 34 inch leg and there are also cropped jeans available. I think that the New Look jeans are the best I own and considering they are reasonably priced (£12-£30), I would definetly reccomend them. There is also a range of colours to suit anyones taste such as stonewashed, black and even colour block jeans (pink, green etc).

* Leggings
The New Look leggings are also great. There are lots of styles and pattterns and they are good quality. I own around 5 pairs of the normal leggings and one pair of the jeggings. All of them are really comfy and fit well. I have had no issues with the leggings been baggy around my knees or too long (I have this issue with most leggings), and they also last well - they wash without bobbling, shrinking or stretching and don't lose colour or softness. The leggings are priced at around £9, while the jeggings are slightly more expensive - mine were £13.

* Shorts
I love New Look shorts! There is so much choice and the prices are amazing. They have a huge range of styles including high waisted shorts, hotpants, tailored shorts, (faux) leather shorts, check shorts, cord shorts, etc. I've currently got around 5 pairs of New Look shorts and they are all amazing quality and fit perfectly - they're very true to size and also feel like they're of good quality. I particullary like the Cord shorts as they are identical to my Topshop pair but cost me £20 less! The price range of shorts varies from style to style but prices start at around £12 and go upto £30 ish.

* Socks and Underwear
I really like the New Look undies. They have so many different styles and patterns to choose from. There are frenchies, thongs, briefs and bra's. There is a long term offer on the knickers which is 3 for £6. I think that considering the good quality and the fashionable designs this is a really good price. I also love the bras and usually get the packs of 2 push up bras which are £12. There are also strapless bras, bandeaus and balconette bras. I prefer the plain bras although there are patterned bras and also lingerie type bras which have lace detailing.

* Nightwear
I usually buy my nightwear from Primark due to how cheap it is, but after recently buying a pyjama set from New Look I will definetly be buying more. There are lots of different pyjama designs such as pj bottoms, pj sets (shorts and a vest or trousers and a t shirt) and pj tops. There are also dressing gowns and nighties. The prices vary alot but for a pair of pj bottoms it is around £12 and for a pj set £20 which compared to Primark is much more expensive but the quality is amazing and I could tell the difference straight away. There are also character pyjamas such as Betty Boop and Snoopy which are a bit more expensive than the plainer ones but they are very cute.

The clothing sizes in the Womens range is as follows: 6,8,10,12,14,16,18. There is also a plus size range of clothing in the New Look range called 'Inspire'. Sizes in this range are as follows - 18, 20, 22, 24, 26. There is also a maternity and a tall range of clothing.

* Shoes
The range of shoes is amazing. They sell ballet pumps, flats, wedges, brogues, smart work type shoes, boots (both heeled and flat), sandals, courts, heels and slippers. I own around 10 pairs of New Look heels and love each pair to bits however sad that may sound! They have lots of different patterned heels such as leapord print etc and they also have heels which look like pumps which I am in awe of and will be buying some as soon as my next pay check clears! I also have a few pair of the pumps and also love them although I do find that the sole is slightly too thin. The designs of the pumps are all different - I have suede ones, faux leather ones, patterned ones and also a pair with sequins on - there really is something for everyone! New Look even have a range of shoes for people with wider than average feet which I think is great! Alot of shops do shoes for people with wider feet that look noticeably wider and 'different' but the New Look ones don't - they really neat and discreet looking if that makes sense. Sizing wise, New Look shoes are available in sizes 3,4,5,6,7,8,9. They do not do half sizes as far as I am aware. I have found all of my pairs of New Look shoes to be true to size and comfy and they all fit well. The only issue I have ever had with the shoes was when I got a pair of brogues which smelt strongly of plastic, however I complained and got a replacement straight away - without a receipt, which I thought was good and I was really happy that they trusted me enough to give me a replacement, although saying that they probably recognised me as a regular customer I am a bit of a New Look addict!
* Accessories
The accessory section includes bags, purses, jewellery etc. The jewellery is nice but is quite limited as most of the designs look very similar/bland and alot of it is covered in diamantes which I personally find tacky, however there are a few nice pieces if you keep your eye out. Price wise the jewellery is pretty cheap with the maximum price for a nice necklace been around £15 and rings around £10. The bags are nice too and there are lots of different designs - totes, shoppers, handbag, shoulder bags, satchels, etc. I have a gorgeus faux leather bag which was £15 and I love it, it looks amazing. They also sell hats, gloves, belts and scarfs in the accessory range which are all fashionable and reasonably priced.
Men

Well, as I am not a man there is not a huge amount I can say about this particular catergory, however the clothes available are as follows:
  • T shirts and vests
  • Polo Shirts
  • Cardigans and jumpers
  • Coats and jackets
  • Jeans, chinos and shorts
  • Hoodies and sweaters
  • Underwear, socks and pyjamas
    Clothing Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL

There is also an accessories section for men which includes watches, headphones, jewellery, costume glasses, bags, wallets and gloves.
Children and Teenagers

The children range caters for both female and male children. The age range is 2 to 10 years old. The clothes are all very cute and it includes almost everything you would expect - pretty tops, t shirts, jeans, pj's etc and also shoes. The teenage range (for some reason) only sells female clothing, with the age range starting at 7 and going up to 16. I have no idea why they class a 7 year old as a teenager but nevermind! The teenage range includes everything that the womens range includes and despite been almost 20 I am quite happy to admit that I often shop in the teenage section as they have some lovely stuff and as I am petite, the teenage range of clothing is usually better fitting than the womens. Like the womens and mens section, the teenage section also has an accessories catergory which includes purses, bags, hats, scarves, etc.

Overall

As you can see, New Look sell a huge range of clothes and cater to pretty much everyone. Prices are reasonable and clothes are of good quality. The store is clean, well laid out and staff are always helpful. The website is easy to use and understand and I would definetly reccomend New Look to anyone who hasn't shopped there before.

• flwilson published 25/01/2012
    This review is so detailed. I have been shopping in New Look for a long time already but still, it now seems even better in my eyes after reading this review :) x
  • KathEv published 05/10/2011
    A Brilliant review
  • Coloneljohn published 28/09/2011
    A most excellent review. John

Product Information : New Look (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 10/11/2000

New Look (Shop) - Review - New Look

daisyleex 5

daisyleex

Member since:24.05.2011

New Look

19.09.2011

Advantages:
Wide range of clothing and good prices !

Disadvantages:
Can't think of any  : )

Layout & presentation

The Website

The delivery charges are as follows:
- UK Standard (2 to 4 working days) 3.95
- UK Next Day - 4.95

Postage to countries outside of the UK varies, with the highest postage charge been 10. If you live in the UK and spend over 45, delivery is free, and if you are an international customer and spend over 55 you will qualify for free delivery. I personally always pay for UK standard delivery as it is cheapest, but sometimes I do a big 45 shop and get the delivery free. Delivery usually takes around 3 to 4 days and all of my orders have been delivered by a courier, usually UPS. All seem friendly and on the occasion that I wasn't home, my parcel was left with a neighbor and the driver left a clear note stating where my parcel was which I appreciated as some couriers don't bother, or simply leave it by the door which is very dodgy! Packaging wise my orders all came in a grey air tight bag and each individual item of clothing was wrapped in its own plastic bag. Each item still had the price tags on and i've never had any issues with been sent the wrong colour or size nor have I had issues with parcels getting lost etc. I have only had to return one item but chose to take it into my local store as it is much easier than returning via post, but this is an option if you do not have a local New Look store - if you need to a return an item it seems to be a simple process which can be achieved by clicking on 'Returns' at the bottom of the New Look website.

In Store

The Clothes

Women

The womens clothing range is definetly the largest. It consists of:

* Dresses
I have found the New Look dresses to be really good and although the range isn't massive, there is definetly plenty to choose from and something for almost everyone. The styles do hugely vary and there are lots of different designs to choose from such as maxi dresses, bodycon dresses, off the shoulder type dresses, summer dresses, day dresses, knitted dresses and party dresses. I have only purchased 3 dresses from New Look and I love them all. I have a gorgeous smock type one which if I remember correctly was around the 40 mark. It is 100% cotton and is so soft and versatile and it has lasted extremely well as I bought it back in 2007 for a friends 16th birthday party. The other 2 dresses I own from New Look are both bodycon dresses which I got in the sale for around 10. They are both also lasting well and I honestly have no complaints with any of them. Price wise, the average price for a New Look dress is around 35, although there are a few cheaper ones which are around the 20 mark. Prices do vary and the most expensive one on the New Look website is currently 87.

* Tops
I love buying tops from New Look as there is so much choice. There are gypsy tops, polo tops, vests, basic T shirts, T shirts with slogans/prints on them, hoodies, jumpers, crop tops and evening tops. I have so many vests from New Look as they are so comfy, durable, versatile and cheap. I have New Look vests in my wardrobe that are 5 plus years old and they still look pretty much good as new! There are so many different pattered and styled tops available and prices do vary. Basic T shirts and vests are usually around the 5-10 mark, with hoodies priced at 15-20. The evening tops are the most expensive and the prices of New Look tops range dramatically, with the highest priced top currently costing 55. I personally buy mainly the vests as I said before, but I also love the hoodies. They're really lightweight but despite this are soft and warm and last for absolutely ages. I also like the T shirts with slogans on as they're really cute and pretty good value too, with a current 2 for 12 offer on. I have found the New Look tops to be of really good quality - great material which lasts well and feels nice, and this is definetly my favourite catergory of the store. The only downside is that most of the tops are waist length, and I prefer longer tops, although I do sometimes come across slightly longer ones.

* Shirts and Blouses
The shirts and blouses catergory is suprisingly large and I always buy my shirts from New Look as there are so many different styles and designs to choose from. There are sleeveless shirts, short sleeve shirts, boyfriend shirts, peter pan collar type shirts, check shirts, sheer shirts, lace shirts, pussy bow shirts, work shirts and blouses. I buy the sheer shirts and the work shirts, both of which are great quality - the material is great quality and feels nice and silky just like a more expensive shirt would. I especially love the Peter Pan collared shirt that I got in a recent New Look sale for just 4 - even at its RRP of 18 it was a complete bargain due to how good the quality is. I've found that unlike alot of other shops, the New Look shirts (unless designed to be oversized!) are really well fitting and have a very feminine fit to them - alot of other brand shirts make me feel silly but the New Look shirts are very in fashion and designed to look really girly and trendy. Most of the designs of the shirts are more for casual wear (the coloured/patterned ones), aIthough they do have lovely plain ones with very subtle lace detailing which are casual but smart enough for work and the one I have which is panneled makes my work outfit that bit more pretty, lol.

* Knitwear
I love the knitwear catergory! There is absolutely so much to choose from - jumpers and tunics (chunky knit, fluffy, patterned, textured - including holey, basic), cardigans (chunky knit, patterned, boyfriend, cropped) and shawl type tops. I own so many New Look cardigans it's insane! The New Look knitwear is not the cheapest, but definetly worth the price and it is much, much cheaper than the Topshop knitwear which is usually double or more the price. My New Look knitwear collection mainly consists of the chunky knit cardigans although I also have quite a few of the boyfriend cardigans which I adore. The range of jumpers is also lovely and there is plenty of choice. Most of the New Look knitwear is acrylic which I do think is a bit of a let down as I personally prefer cotton or wool, however I can't really complain as the knitwear from the New Look range has all lasted well although a few of my cardi's have bobbled a little but I suppose this is just because of the amount of time I have worn and washed them. They definetly are longer lasting than Primark and Matalan cardigans and are only a tenner or so more expensive. As I said before, the designs are very similar to Topshop and the quality is definetly equal. One of my favourite cardigans that I got from New Look was just 8 (not reduced - it was the RRP) and it is identical to a 50 Topshop cardi. I really would reccomend there knitwear - it's great value, great quality and all of my cardi's and jumpers from New Look keep m nice and warm.

* Coats and Jackets
This is probably the only catergory I am not keen on. I personally find the range of styles to be very limited. The styles available are blazers, parkas, macs, leather jackets, denim jackets, duffle coats, fluffy/faux fur coats and gillets. I own a blazer from this range and a faux fur coat. The blazer is available in lots of colours and a few different styles (boyfriend, ruffled) and colours. I find this blazer to be the best fitting that I currently own and it is much better fitting than my 130 All Saints one, believe it or not! It is a little on the heavy side but fits well and is made of good, versatile material. My faux fur coat is also great and looks much more expensive than it actually was. The price range of New Look coats and jackets does vary, but I don't think that any of them are priced at more than the 60 mark and considering the up to date, fashionable and expensive looking designs, I definetly wouldn't hesitate paying 60 for a New Look coat if I liked the style of it as I know it will be long lasting, comfy and worth my hard earned cash.

* Playsuits and Jumpsuits

* Trousers and Jeans
I love New Look jeans, but i'm not keen on there range of work trousers and chinos. I find the work trousers are way too long for me and the chinos don't fit as well as my pair of Topshop chinos do. The jeans however fit me perfecttly. There is the option of high waisted, flared, bootcut, skinny, straight or boyfriend style jeans. I always get the skinny and they fit really well. The New Look range of jeans is really good because the sizing options are wide and also really accurate. There is a choice of a 28, 30, 32 or 34 inch leg and there are also cropped jeans available. I think that the New Look jeans are the best I own and considering they are reasonably priced (12-30), I would definetly reccomend them. There is also a range of colours to suit anyones taste such as stonewashed, black and even colour block jeans (pink, green etc).

* Leggings
The New Look leggings are also great. There are lots of styles and pattterns and they are good quality. I own around 5 pairs of the normal leggings and one pair of the jeggings. All of them are really comfy and fit well. I have had no issues with the leggings been baggy around my knees or too long (I have this issue with most leggings), and they also last well - they wash without bobbling, shrinking or stretching and don't lose colour or softness. The leggings are priced at around 9, while the jeggings are slightly more expensive - mine were 13.

* Shorts
I love New Look shorts! There is so much choice and the prices are amazing. They have a huge range of styles including high waisted shorts, hotpants, tailored shorts, (faux) leather shorts, check shorts, cord shorts, etc. I've currently got around 5 pairs of New Look shorts and they are all amazing quality and fit perfectly - they're very true to size and also feel like they're of good quality. I particullary like the Cord shorts as they are identical to my Topshop pair but cost me 20 less! The price range of shorts varies from style to style but prices start at around 12 and go upto 30 ish.

* Socks and Underwear
I really like the New Look undies. They have so many different styles and patterns to choose from. There are frenchies, thongs, briefs and bra's. There is a long term offer on the knickers which is 3 for 6. I think that considering the good quality and the fashionable designs this is a really good price. I also love the bras and usually get the packs of 2 push up bras which are 12. There are also strapless bras, bandeaus and balconette bras. I prefer the plain bras although there are patterned bras and also lingerie type bras which have lace detailing.

* Nightwear
I usually buy my nightwear from Primark due to how cheap it is, but after recently buying a pyjama set from New Look I will definetly be buying more. There are lots of different pyjama designs such as pj bottoms, pj sets (shorts and a vest or trousers and a t shirt) and pj tops. There are also dressing gowns and nighties. The prices vary alot but for a pair of pj bottoms it is around 12 and for a pj set 20 which compared to Primark is much more expensive but the quality is amazing and I could tell the difference straight away. There are also character pyjamas such as Betty Boop and Snoopy which are a bit more expensive than the plainer ones but they are very cute.

* Shoes
* Accessories
The accessory section includes bags, purses, jewellery etc. The jewellery is nice but is quite limited as most of the designs look very similar/bland and alot of it is covered in diamantes which I personally find tacky, however there are a few nice pieces if you keep your eye out. Price wise the jewellery is pretty cheap with the maximum price for a nice necklace been around 15 and rings around 10. The bags are nice too and there are lots of different designs - totes, shoppers, handbag, shoulder bags, satchels, etc. I have a gorgeus faux leather bag which was 15 and I love it, it looks amazing. They also sell hats, gloves, belts and scarfs in the accessory range which are all fashionable and reasonably priced.
Men

• Underwear, socks and pyjamas
    Clothing Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL

Children and Teenagers

Overall

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

flwilson 25.01.2012 10:17