Review of "Niagara Falls, Canada"

published 08/11/2014 | gtang91
Member since : 08/11/2014
Pro everything you need within a few minutes of walking,
Cons no liquor store in the tourist area, except for the duty free.
Prices
Is it worth visiting?
Transport links
Family Friendly

"7 wonders of the world"

I had a wonderful time here. I stayed for two days and enjoyed all the different type of restaurants and attractions. THE FALLS were breath taking. The Canadian side has a way better view than the american side. Definite tourist attraction. My girlfriend and I were only going to stay for 1 night but we ended up staying for 2. We found it very relaxing and there were so many things to do for everyone. I would definitely take my family here again in the future. It is very cold during the winter so i suggest everyone to go during the summer so you can enjoy the boat ride near the falls if you choose to. If you are on a budget I recommend stopping at your local market and stocking up on food and snacks because it can be quite expensive eating in town.

• missrarr published 08/11/2014
    I don't want to sound harsh but this is bordering on not being helpful at all. We all know the falls are stunning. The local food info is useful but more information is needed. Local hotels? Restauarants? Crowds / queues? Travel and access? People would love more information.
  • ravingreviewer published 08/11/2014