Nicorette Freshmint Gum

Nicorette Freshmint Gum

Review of "Nicorette Freshmint Gum"

published 02/09/2011 | bunny1010
Member since : 27/01/2009
Hi, I'm trying to raise funds for a business venture, so any rates and useful comments are very much appreciated, so thank you. I always aim to rate back, if I miss you please let me know.
Pro helps stop smoking successfully
Cons A little pricey, can prove hard to get hold of , as addictive as smoking if not more so
Effectiveness
Length of Use
Side effects

"Nicorette freshmint Gum - does what it says on the box"

I have tried many a times to give up smoking and have tried many different aids; seen a health promoter, used patches, used various types of gum and it's Nicrorette Freshmint Gum which seems to have helped me. I stopped smoking about four years ago and I have relapsed a few times during this time, but the last time i smoked must have been about 2 and half years ago. I do believe I would still be a regular smoking now if i had not found this form of nicotine replacement.

They taste good and certainly rid you of the need or urges to smoke, as it provides you with amount of nicotine you require. I have had no nasty side effects from using Nicorette Freshmint Gum and have been on and off them for about 4 years, but the information leaflets states there can be many side effects from using the gum (please read carefully before taking). The cheapest I have bought them for is £8.99 (for 108 pieces) but price does certainly vary according to were i purchase the from I have paid £14.99 (for 108 pieces) for them on occasions. I get through about 2 boxes a week which proves to be little expensive.

My only problem now is that I'm completely addicted to Nicorette Gum and haven't managed in 4 years to reduced my take or get of them but I guess it's better than smoking.

Conclusively this product does what it says and is a great nicotine replacement, but is just as addictive but far more convenient than smoking and is rather pricey. Just be wiser than I and know when to reduce and eventually stop using them.

• bunny1010 published 04/09/2011
    Thanks for your comment but I didn't set out with the aim of getting addicted to the gum, I hoped I would stop smoking, which I have, but have been left with another bad habit. I have read the instructions and I'm aware I shouldn't be using this product for this length of time and I am trying to get help. My review is just sharing my experience with this product. These are so addictive more so than cigarettes to me, and too convenient I can chew these any time any place unlike cigarettes. If I had the will power to just stop I would have already.
  • jojoborne published 02/09/2011
    There is only one way to stop and that is to just stop. I did it and it cost me nothing.
  • brittle1906 published 02/09/2011
    You are addicted to Nicotine whether it is taken in the form of a cigarette, gum, lozenge or inhaler, it is still nicotine and is damaging you! I am a smoker and have tried to give up using this product, it tasted vile (in my opinion) and irritated the inside of my mouth to such a degree that I was in pain. As another member has stated you should not use these smoking cessation products for longer than 6 months...I urge you to seek help in kicking the nicotine habit.

offers "Nicorette Freshmint Gum"