Nicorette Inhalor Nicotine Cartridges

Nicorette Inhalor Nicotine Cartridges

Stop Smoking Cartridges

Review of "Nicorette Inhalor Nicotine Cartridges"

published 31/03/2001 | rocking
Member since : 07/06/2000
Pro It really feels like a cigarette
Cons Be careful you don't use to many cartridges or you'll be addicted to the inhalor.
Effectiveness
Length of Use
Side effects

"Give Up Smoking For Good"

I was at one time a 40 plus smoker but over the last couple of years I have managed to reduce my intake to around 15 cigarettes a day. The Nicorette inhalor has proved to be a great tool for giving up the horrible herb forever.

You can buy the inhalor in a starter kit for six pounds with 6 cartridges although it is cheaper to buy the refiler kit as you get a inhalor with the refill kit anyway with 42 cartridges for 20 pounds. The cartridges are filled with 10 Mil of Nicotine and the inhalor is built in such a way that only a minimum amount of nicotine goes to your lungs. each cartridge gives you 20 minutes of smoking. It advises you on the package to start with six cartridges a day although I have not got through more than three.

I have found that whenever I feel like a cancer stick I just suck on the inhalor a few times and the withdrawal pangs are kept away.

I must admit the inhalor looks stupid, it looks like your sucking a white pen, for some reason the inhalor comes with a pocket clip just like a pen. Don't be put off by this or and jibes from your coleagues/friends, it's your lungs and life which is in the balance. It keeps your fingers occupied though just like a cigarette.

Also people comment on the fact that it's cheaper to smoke than use the inhalor, rubbish think of the long term money savings as well as the health benefits.

It actually feels like your smoking as well, if you suck to hard you will start coughing. This is due to the mix of Nicotine and Menthol.

I've tried the gum and patches and this seems like the best method, in eight weeks time i'll be a non smoker hopefully.

• antsss published 04/06/2003
    Yours is the only review that mentions the fact that you get an inhalator with the refill pack. A big plus for me as I want to quit because I can't afford to smoke any more. Very useful tip! Thank you! Think I'll invest in a kit tomorrow.