Review of "Nike Air Max Women"

published 14/11/2017 | lakhans7
Member since : 12/11/2017
Just a tech enthusiast who love to test new devices like mobile phones , TV , Laptops , gaming console and everything that sound interesting.
Satisfactory
Pro light weight , comfortble
Cons not long lasting , costly
Design/Style

"NOT durable"

Hello everyone, I am using this shoes from last two months the Nike Airmax 2017 edition. Which costed me 8700/- Rupees from the Nike Factory Outlet in Moti Nagar, Delhi. The style and design of the shoe is very attractive in the first sight, but the quote "Everything that shines is not diamond" applies truly to this product. Now coming to drawbacks of the shoes.

Comfortable for few uses only

Yes, the shoes are comfortable when you wear them for ten or eleven times, after that the sole will squeeze . And the inner portion gets also effected by this, the reduced size caused itching in my ankle after some daily use. And the skin from that part turned red(I always wear socks). The size was perfect when I bought this product even after wearing socks, but don't know what happened after fewer uses. At least after spending 8700 Rs on a product you can expect comfortablity in the long go. But these shoes fails here.

No doubt the shoes are durable but how can you wear them for a long when you get itching on the back side of your ankle. The cotton portion also gets teared in the less time making you not to wear them again.

Even though I used to wear this product during my workout and running. It didn't last long and lying on the corner of my house.

• Soho_Black published 20/11/2017
    As below, I'm not convinced this is the women's version you're reviewing here based on your profile picture.
  • brittle1906 published 15/11/2017
    Your review is under the Nike Air Max Womens shoes, as by your profile picture you are male, I suggest you see if Ciao have a section for the men's shoes, give your review an edit and post it there. .
  • killingtime69 published 15/11/2017
    This is helpful but I don't think it's the Women's pair that you're reviewing!