Nike Remix Junior

Nike Remix Junior

Review of "Nike Remix Junior"

published 20/04/2017 | matthewsissons7
Member since : 20/04/2017
Pro Very comfy
Cons None

"Great buy"

I brought a pair of these nike trainers 3 months ago for my son 16th birthday. They look absolutely great and are really made to a very high quality indeed and my son loves them alot. Them are Very comfy indeed. It was a Very fast and efficient delivery. My son loves the colour and he is very, very happy. I will definitely buy these again. I really do highly recommend this product as I have had a tremendous experience and I will definitely be back again soon. This was also my first time buying and I am 100% satisfied with this product. Very good for long distance walking Thank you very much, well worth the money I have spent on them. I will be sure to give this product a five star rating.

• 1st2thebar published 23/04/2017
    Requires expansion / user experience.
  • RICHADA published 22/04/2017
    Sorry, but seven reviews in we should be getting better reviews than this, both price and source missing , frankly what is here is of little value to the consumer. Reading around the site would be a very good idea as you would better appreciate what we do here. R.
  • sandemp published 22/04/2017
    I'm not sure who this seller is