The overall rating of a review is different from a simple average of all individual ratings.
Share this review on
Hi Friends.... Here is brief Description about Nikon D300, in my opinion it is perfect Camera......How? Lets have some discuss...
Nikon Digital SLR cameras... I think the best SLR cameras available in the market. But...in these cameras... Nikon has some extra-ordinary DSLR cameras...like D300, D80 and newly launched Nikon D90. two years ago when Nikon launched D80 in the market it has changed the photographers minds.. why we should go for Nikon DSLR... Because maximum share of DSLR camera in market is under canon. and that was tough time to compete with canon's DSLR, but Nikon handled it well and entered in Canon owned DSLR market as well. Nikon's both model D300 and D80 have won the camera of the year awards. Both are excellent camera, but here I will discuss about D300, my favorite (But I don't have this at a moment). My photography teacher has this. .... Points that I like in this camera and you also might like this. Without any doubt.
1) First and first point which I like very much in DSLR is its capability to capture better picture In higher ISO setting. D300 deals excellent with heighest ISO setting, you will get no detail loss till ISO-800, but even in ISO-1600 The picture quality is very good. On ISO-3200 there is much noise visible but picture is still usable. Overall ISO performance is excellent You won't find this kind of quality on non-DSLR camera.
2) Solid Built quality, you feel very comfortable with D300, Superb handling.
3) Ultra-sharp 3" LCD screen good resolution display.
4) Nikon D-lighting feature for better detain and lighting (Very useful feature).
5) 51 Points auto focus system, excellent.
6) Inbuilt help menu, Fast continuous shot performance.
7) High Speed USB 2.0 support.
8) 6 types of raw format.
9) And battery back-up is also excellent, 1000 shots per charge, more enough, And it also has a grip for external battery support.(You won't need this because Inner battery has back-up more than you need average daily).
10) Vast manual control available and it is perfect for professional photographers.
...... Points that I don't like.....
..........There is nothing which I can write in this column..... Means it is perfect professional camera... But.....I can say that price is bit higher. it is some costly....general people cant afford it. ...
What you can get in package... (may defer according to country) *The 12.3 Mega pixel Nikon D300 camera body
I have a D70, but I would love to own this camera. It looks soooo good :)
jeaniecz 04.09.2008 21:23
I'm an owner of Nikon D80, so since you also mentioned this model, I'd like to know who different D300 is. But my rating rather reflects that I didn't really enjoy reading your review, I don't like all the dot dot dots, you made quite a number of grammar errors and I just think you build sentences in a funny way, so with language improved your review would be way better! But that's just my opinion :) Radka
Status: New - Tells about the Nikon's semi-pro camera, the D300. This title explains how ... more
to make the most of the model's up-to-the-minute attributes, including the 12.3 megapixel Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor with integrated A/D converter and the increased bit precision of selectable 14-bit NEF (RAW) output.
The Vertax D10 is a professional battery grip from Pixel. It can accept either one ... more
En-EL3e battery or 8 x AA batteries. This means that you're going to increase your shooting time to double. Not only that but the Vertax D10 also includes it's very own shutter release button in addition to an AF button / Exposure lock, has a dial wheel and it's own on/off button. Thanks to it's own onboard shutter button then shooting in the vertical position with the Vertax D10 promises the user a much more comfortable experience and avoids the user having to experience the discomfort of what many other users experience when they shoot in the vertical position for long periods of time with out the aid of a professional battery grip such as the Vertax D10.