Advantages Excellent Picture quality, Superb built Quality
Disadvantages Bit expensive
|Range & Quality of Features|
|Ease of Use|
Here is brief Description about Nikon D300, in my opinion it is perfect
Lets have some discuss...
1) First and first point which I like very much in DSLR is its capability to capture better picture
In higher ISO setting.
D300 deals excellent with heighest ISO setting, you will get no detail loss till ISO-800, but even in ISO-1600
The picture quality is very good.
On ISO-3200 there is much noise visible but picture is still usable.
Overall ISO performance is excellent
You won't find this kind of quality on non-DSLR camera.
3) Ultra-sharp 3" LCD screen good resolution display.4) Nikon D-lighting feature for better detain and lighting (Very useful feature).
5) 51 Points auto focus system, excellent.6) Inbuilt help menu, Fast continuous shot performance.
7) High Speed USB 2.0 support.8) 6 types of raw format.
9) And battery back-up is also excellent, 1000 shots per charge, more enough,
And it also has a grip for external battery support.(You won't need this because
Inner battery has back-up more than you need average daily).
Points that I don't like.....
What you can get in package... (may defer according to country)
*The 12.3 Mega pixel Nikon D300 camera body
*lithium-ion rechargeable battery
*USB cable*Video cable
*Software Suite CD-ROM*camera manual
Attention, this is the first review from this author
Instead of giving a negative rating, consider:
Help this member by giving your advice
Report fraud (for example plagiarism) or other issue with the review to the Ciao support team
Add your comment
The D300 features Nikon's exclusive EXPEED Image Processing System that is central to driving the speed and processing power needed for many of the...
amazon marketplace electronics
Availability: Usually dispatched within 4-5 business days