Nintendo Gameboy Colour

Nintendo Gameboy Colour

Portable Console - Media Format: Cartridge - Controller Slots: 1 - Release Year: 1999

Review of "Nintendo Gameboy Colour"

published 12/01/2001 | clanmac4
Member since : 09/11/2000
Pro Vey Addictive
Cons Batery life even with charger

"Family At War 2001"

46 opinions so far from members. Why bother to flog a dead horse? - but what grief it has caused.

Eldest Daughter (6) did not write on her letter to Santa that she wanted a Gameboy, daddy decided she should have one, why are fathers like that?

Santa picked it up from John Lewis at a bargain £58 instead of the normal £64, not knowingly undersold you see. Additionally picked up a Charger Pack £12.99, a light £6 and 102 Dalmations Game at £24, that was the mistake!

Yes, I should have bought the Gameboy without any games. For a portable machine that has a viewing window of no more than 3 inches square, a sound card of no dimension it is a revelation, addiction?? If only heroin was as bad!

It started with me, yes Christmas day trying to avoid the kitchen, got it taken off me, and told I was anti social to my outlaws who were visiting.

Then slowly my eldest got interested, and then she got really interested now she has gone temporarily deaf when you speak to her if the game is in hand.

Now the cool thing is my wife, she picked it up, what is this anyway? How does it work? my this is good. Now it is all out war, each of us trying to get a turn, trying to get to the next level.

Now I have an addition to the nightly chores: Polish Shoes make up School Lunch, re-charge Gameboy!

Thanks Nintendo

• scream4bruce published 31/10/2008
    Apologies for the rating but the review could do with a stronger opinion as to why you rated the product as such.
  • Squiggles published 01/02/2001
    Oooooooooh, know exactly what you mean!! Have had to resort to sitting on 15 year old nephew (I'm heavier than he is!) to wrestle the thing off him so I can have a go too. Now he always hides when I visit, funny that!! :O)
  • bandoo published 01/02/2001
    Got 3 kids - 1 gameboy - you think it's war in your house - I do like Pikachu though !!