Nivea Bath Care Happy Time Shower Cream

Nivea Bath Care Happy Time Shower Cream

It leaves your skin feeling beautifully soft and smooth.

Review of "Nivea Bath Care Happy Time Shower Cream"

published 20/09/2010 | kirstysian
Member since : 22/07/2008
Yay orange!
Pro scent, creamy
Cons none
Does it smell good?

"Make your skin Happy"

When it comes to shower gels I don’t tend to buy the same product every single time, it’s usually a case of what’s on offer and whether or not it passes the smell test. In this case I picked up the Nivea Happy time shower cream that was on offer in Tesco at 75p, it passed the smell test with flying colours so I put it in the trolley.

Packaging

The shower cream itself comes in a white bottle with the lid at the top. This is not my favourite sort of packaging because, first of all you can’t see how much product you have left and secondly the lid is on the top. I like the shower gels that sit on the lid as it forces the product down. This problem can be easily resolved by placing the bottle in an upside down position in your bathroom.
The bottle is curved which allows you to easily grip the bottle whilst you are in the shower.

Product

The scent of this shower cream is divine and once you have smelt it it is easy to see why it is called happy time. The scent sends a burst of happiness through you and makes you want to smile. Sounds like some sort of magic shower gel I know but it is a summery, happy scent.
The orange is the most obvious scent but does not come across as being strong and citrussy and the bamboo milk softens if to make it smell like lovely orange cream. Personally I think it smells like the orange cream that you find in chocolates.
Despite the scent being quite subtle it stays on your skin for quite a while once it has been washed off, I have found that I can still smell it after about an hour before it starts to fade away.
I really like the scent of the product but that is not the only reason why this product is great. I usually use a shower puff when I’m in the shower but my one fell apart so I had to resort to the old fashioned way of washing and just use my hands, and I have to say this shower cream was amazing! It lathered up into baby soft bubbles with only a small amount used and as the lather became bubblier the scent seemed to rise. It left my skin feeling very soft and “happy”.

Price

As I said I purchased my bottle of “happy time” from Tesco for 75p, this is a limited offer and usually this product can be purchased form here and other supermarkets and beauty stores for around £1.80.

Conclusion

This simply is a gorgeous shower gel and even though I usually buy whatever is best on offer I would not hesitate to buy this again. It leaves your skin feeling and smelling luxurious. I would rate this product 9 out of 10, 1 point deducted just because of the bottle.

• liolia79 published 01/11/2010
    Very well reviewed!
  • KarenUK published 30/09/2010
    My daughter likes this one.
  • Seresecros published 25/09/2010
    Don't really know why I read this because I don't wash/live under a bridge. But well written, anyway.