Nivea Bath Care Soft Shower Cream

Nivea Bath Care Soft Shower Cream

Review of "Nivea Bath Care Soft Shower Cream"

published 28/08/2010 | nNikita
Member since : 26/08/2010
Pro umm.. CREAMMMY. Good value for money.
Cons None!
Does it smell good?

"Nivea Bath Care Soft Shower Cream"

For years I've been trying different shower lotions, gels, creams and for some reason always going with the pricier ones.Don't know if it was the packaging or just the idea that a more pricey product is of better quality.
Nivea Bath Care Soft Shower Cream is a bargain, a good quality product that does what it claims to.

Packaging

" Discover a whole new sensation of well-being under the shower. Let the caring scent indulge your senses, while the silky cream-gel with Almond Oil turns into soft foam - for a noticeably smooth sensation on your skin. Relax and rejuvenate with every shower."

It comes in a standard 250ml plastic bottle with a flop-top.
It states that it contains moisturizing almond oil to cleanse and moisturize your skin. There is also information about PH skin-balanced and that is dermatologically approved.

The product

It is a thick white cream that lathers very nice. A little goes a long way!
I use it every day, sometimes twice a day and so far it lasted me a month - considering the low price and the quality of the product I find it to be a great value for money.
I realize sense is something very personal but I believe everyone can find the smell of this product pleasant.
I know it contains almond oil but first time opening the lid I noticed more of a sweet cream, citrus aroma. Couldn't smell almonds! It was soft not too over-powering. And a great thing about this product is that the smell lingers on your skin.
I'm surprised of how much moisturizer they put into this product. I believe this will be great for someone with dry skin.
Application directly on the skin is silky, however I prefer using it with a sponge and it feels incredibly creamy and smooth.
After using this product for a month I feel my skin is softer and smoother.

Advantages

Very creamy.
Good value for money.

Disadvantages

Personally I don't like the packaging. It's so plain and boring.
But really there are no disadvantages.

* If anyone has tried this product before or thinking of purchasing it could you leave a comment blow describing ' how this product smells' to you? I'm just very curious, would be appreciated if you can.

• kevin121 published 28/08/2010
    Never tried it, so can't tell you how it smells to me :)
  • dynamicnurse published 28/08/2010
    Sorry, I was still the mode of rating those that weren't that great! Nice work, well written.
  • dynamicnurse published 28/08/2010