Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml

Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml

Review of "Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml"

published 11/06/2014 | HonestlyDoh
Member since : 19/01/2014
Providing you with the most honest opinions made by moi :) Thanks to everyone for your contributions! I look forward to rating everyone!
Pro New formula, takes all makeup off, no stings!
Cons Only 125ml

"Eye-popping fantastic results!"

On my magical way to Boots, I had come across an offer on the NIVEA shelf as I’m shopping around, what a surprise as I was in need of a new eye-makeup remover, so I thought why not, let’s have a go! So I purchased the ‘Nivea double-effect eye makeup remover’ because I have to use either moisturiser or olive oil or just plain water and my cleanser to try and get my eye-make up off, (unemployed girl who had just finished college) so money was a bit of an issue at the moment. In addition, the offer was dropped from £3 to £1. AND it states that is for all skin types! Bonus!
Let’s talk about the appearance, because that’s one of the reasons you would purchase an item, (one of!). It has a half oil half watery base in the bottle, and in order to use it you must shake the bottle vigorously to allow the mixture to form a bubble base and therefore, mix. But the thing I do understand is that oil and water doesn’t mix so yeah... Still though, I love my Nivea products, inexpensive and the packaging always stays consistent *smiley face*

Now we shall get on to the meat of this product! (What?) The actual function and effect of the product! In my experience, the first time I was using it was scentless and when you squeeze, an appropriate amount comes out of the bottle ready for application. The formula is tough on make-up which makes me feel like a lucky ducky for buying this item. As it is for main use on the eyes, it doesn't sting like a bee trying to stab your eyeball unlike other make-up removers. Also, a bonus would be that it doesn’t give you morning ‘panda eyes’, this occurs when think you’ve removed all of your make-up before bed and wake up with some of it smudged around your eye; so, obviously quite satisfied with that.

In conclusion, if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to a good eye makeup remover, I’d seriously recommend this; again, it’s for ALL skin types! Although, I am estimating that the audience who reads these reviews are quite wealthy educated adults looking to write beautiful literate reviews about their luxury items on Ciao, it makes me feel happy that I am around such friendly people that post great reviews and advice. Thank you for reading, and have a spectacular day!

• jo-1976 published 02/01/2016